FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Prague

Prague

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bcdx OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am going to Prague tonight, 5th - 9th of Nov 2017 and staying in Hotel in Prague 1. Anyone knows of any swinging clubs there or any nice place for dirty fun. please feel free to contact with me if any one else going there same time. Looking forward for good holidays and fun always bonus xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Well depends when you are in prague. Most of the swingers clubs have either a strict number of single males or a ban on singles of either sex.

As I have found out recently. But apart from asking at the hotel reception for Czech swinging websites. I would suggest goggle.

I did spend an enjoyable afternoon in Sauna Club by the Museum metro stop.But it's on the lines of the German FKK Clubs.

By *renaaJirkaCouple  over a year ago

Prague and New York

Check older posts here on fabswingers for details.

3 swingers clubs are open for single males:

- swingers club Praha 1 (sometimes under name Bunker) 6 days a week

- swingers club Fantasy 5-6 days a week

- that swingers spa in Lublanska Str.17 each day

By *bcdx OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fake profile himandher111

They invited me at their. I travelled from Edinburgh to Dundee post code DD5 9EL

I just came after I organised the meet with this couple. I live 70 miles away from them. They wanted me to come and play with them. We exchanged numbers and keep texting so I can keep them update where I am. When I was two mines away from them I got the below message from the guy

Ok not far then. Being totally honest with you my mrs is out for a drink and said to organise a meet, she's not back yet but will be some point soon. This is total genuine inconvenience but just wanted you to know before you came. Don't want to let you down travelling so far

I'm am 100 percent not and I can prove it if you want to see. I suggested a meet with the Mrs which she agreed to but now saying she'll be a while. You have no idea how terrible I feel

Truelly am sorry this has never happened before we are legit. That's why I'm offering to sort you because I feel awful

I'm straight just feel awful. These things happen I never meant to mislead you in anyway and had no agenda it's just not went to plan

The above messages from him. I think he is the single guy who is pretending to be a couple and wasting times. It really destroyed my confidence to meet with people here.

» Add a new message to this topic