FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Which Canary Island in January

Which Canary Island in January

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi looking to do a solo travel for 3,4 Days to catch some winter sun , hopefully be warm enough to find some beaches to get nude on so can anyone suggest which one and area would be a great help .

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs T and HubbyCouple  over a year ago

somewhere north of the border..

Gran Canaria...big swinging scene there....plenty clubs/bars and beach kiosks where you can meet like minded friends...also good for the solo travellers

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Hi looking to do a solo travel for 3,4 Days to catch some winter sun , hopefully be warm enough to find some beaches to get nude on so can anyone suggest which one and area would be a great help .

Thanks "

Even though they are geographically close to each other the weather can be very different island to island. It can even be different from one side of an island to the other.

In January I would avoid Fuertaventura and Lanzarote. While they both (especially Fuertaventura) have some great beaches they are much more exposed to the prevailing NE wind and can be quite cold at this time of year.

For the best chance of decent weather I would stick to the southern end of either Gran Canary or Tenerife.

For nude beaches (and maybe a bit of swinging) then Maspalomas on GC would probably be your best bet.

Playa las Americas in Tenerife has a swinger club but it is a while since I last went and in those days I was keeping my clothes on so didn't get to know any of the naturist beaches there.

» Add a new message to this topic