FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swinger Holidays in Europe

Swinger Holidays in Europe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arty Lovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

Can anyone recommend an all inclusive swinger holiday in Europe. Looking for something like Spice was or better. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Pretty sure the answer is nothing.

We never visited Spice but as far as we were aware it was the only one that did all inclusive .

Probably the closest match would be La Mirage on Gran Canary which is superb but only self catering. There is also Venus but we've not tried it yet.

There are a couple of (expensive) hotels at Cap d'Agde but I'm pretty sure not all inclusive. The rest of the place is either apartment or camp site.

For any kind of swinger holiday in Europe that is about it. Anything else would be just a normal vanilla resort that has a swinger club or two.

For an all inclusive swinger holiday you will almost certainly have to go long haul, Hedo, Temptations Etc or maybe look at one of the swinger cruises.

I will stand corrected if someone else knows better but I very much doubt it.

By *arumcoupleCouple  over a year ago

salisbury

For the record and as not to miss lead Temptations is not a swingers hotel, it is "Swinger friendly" more adult only really.... Desire & Desire pearl in Mexico are swingers hotels however

By *arty Lovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

kent

Thank you. Mexico seems such a long way to go for a short break. But that might be the only answer. Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are there any places on Jersey and in Greece that are definites to visit while I'm there?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Are there any places on Jersey and in Greece that are definites to visit while I'm there?"

There are lots of nice tourist places to visit in both but for swingers we've never heard of anything at all.

There are some country's where even swinger clubs, let alone swinger resorts, are illegal and although I'm not 100% sure I think Greece is one of them.

For any swinger fun you would have to arrange your own meets or settle for a vanilla holiday.

By *ll 4 herCouple  over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

There is juice parties that do short breaks in Lanzarote and if memory serves correctly I think everything is included.

It is run by some of the ex spice team, however from what we've seen around the price you could probably go to one of the Caribbean resorts for little more.

living here in greece,I know of a few clubs in Athens. So not sure if illegal, but frowned upon, which in return are unheard of the less popluated islands. But on these islands you should find the freedom of the nude beaches, such as the one in Faliraki, where swinger gathering occur.

We was about ask the same thing lol

By *orwich nice and naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Check out La Macarena near Malaga

http://www.la-macarena.es/

We love it xx

By *lay PairCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

We are still on the hunt since Spice sadly shut down. We have tried both La Mirage and Venus but both don't even get anywhere near.

Closest we have had to spice was hedo but we need a venue in Europe. Not into walking around club after club in PDI and desperately seeking a Euro one stop vacation since Spice is no more.

If you do happen to find something on your travels please give us the heads up

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich & London

There is another swingers website that is worldwide and they do swingers holidays inc Cap, cruises, skiing etc. They are prob your best place to look.

By *kyblue1878Couple  over a year ago

Southport

Hotel Eden or Jardin de Babylone in Cap d'Agde offer bolt one to bookings which includes meals but not quite all inclusive. Sadly we all miss Spice

By *loundaCouple  over a year ago

norwich

We don't miss spice we found it over rated and over priced the rooms were poor quality and the fun was quite limited. Compared to cap dagde it was not worth the effort not surprised it went bust x

By *orwich nice and naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Look at La Macarena near malaga

We love it there been 4 times now and going again Wednesday for our honeymoon.

14 rooms only all inclusive, small and discreet and fun. Last one out at night turns the lights out lol Recommended it xx

» Add a new message to this topic