FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Himandher111 fake profile

Himandher111 fake profile

By *bcdx OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hello

I just came after I organised the meet with this couple. I live 70 miles away from them. Their post code is DD4. They wanted me to come and play with them. We exchanged numbers and keep texting so I can keep them update where I am. When I was two mines away from them I got the below message from the guy

Ok not far then. Being totally honest with you my mrs is out for a drink and said to organise a meet, she's not back yet but will be some point soon. This is total genuine inconvenience but just wanted you to know before you came. Don't want to let you down travelling so far

I'm am 100 percent not and I can prove it if you want to see. I suggested a meet with the Mrs which she agreed to but now saying she'll be a while. You have no idea how terrible I feel

Truelly am sorry this has never happened before we are legit. That's why I'm offering to sort you because I feel awful

I'm straight just feel awful. These things happen I never meant to mislead you in anyway and had no agenda it's just not went to plan

The above messages from him. I think he is the single guy who is pretending to be a couple and wasting times. It really destroyed my confidence to meet with people here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic