FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Swinging in China

Swinging in China

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingeire. OP   Man  over a year ago

city centre

Hi guys,

I'm going to China soon for a business trip and I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience swinging there and whether there is a good scene there?

I am going to a city called Chengdu which, being China, is massive. So if the scene exists in China, I'm sure there'll be a club or two there too.

If anyone has any recommendations or suggestions about clubs or even websites to join it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can I give you my shopping list?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Swinging clubs are illegal in China . If you Google swinging in China you will see that someone got three and a half years in prison for "crowd licentiousness".

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys,

I'm going to China soon for a business trip and I was just wondering if anybody has had any experience swinging there and whether there is a good scene there?

I am going to a city called Chengdu which, being China, is massive. So if the scene exists in China, I'm sure there'll be a club or two there too.

If anyone has any recommendations or suggestions about clubs or even websites to join it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

R "

keep your wits about you, plenty of sauna clubs for men. Lots of business men use them. The ladies look fit one on most high streets.

» Add a new message to this topic