FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Bali swingers

Bali swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkandjane OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Are there any genuine swingers based in Bali.

Or anyone heading that way in June

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

This in no way helps you, sorry, but we're headed out in September and would love any tips or tricks once you're back?

We're going Bali Au Naturel, Ubud, Nusa Lembongan then Canggu.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m here at the min . Not came across any kind of swinging scene as such

By *P15Man  over a year ago

WOODLEY

"This in no way helps you, sorry, but we're headed out in September and would love any tips or tricks once you're back?

We're going Bali Au Naturel, Ubud, Nusa Lembongan then Canggu. "

Bali is my second home...x

Glasgow

"Bali is my second home...x"

Nice! Any tips on must see sites/places to eat? Also,any recommendations on accommodation in Nusa Lembongan and/or surf schools?

E x

Lancaster

There are so many good places to eat. Never been to nusa lembongan though, just google the area, it will come up with lots.

I’m there from the 12th till the 29th of this month x

By *ameskielyjamesMan  over a year ago

cork

Here to anyone around

By *eLuvBoobsCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"This in no way helps you, sorry, but we're headed out in September and would love any tips or tricks once you're back?

We're going Bali Au Naturel, Ubud, Nusa Lembongan then Canggu. "

We’re heading out there in November and likewise, would love any advice on the swinging scene when your back xx

By *oxyAndCoxyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"We’re heading out there in November and likewise, would love any advice on the swinging scene when your back xx"

Us too! :D X

By *playfulcouple OzCouple  over a year ago

Perth

We’re arrive late sept 14th Dr 9 nights and looking for s playful gent!

Glasgow

"We’re arrive late sept 14th Dr 9 nights and looking for s playful gent! "

We'll be in Nusa Lembongan and Canggu between the 14th and the 18th if you're in the same place?

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Been here 2 months now and not seen much of a scene

Am not looking very hard though

Perth

We're in Sanur from the 14th late night arrival until the 17th and then Seminyak until the 23rd....

Ubud has creamy traffic, we were just there in July.

Good luck with Lembongan, hopefully all will be ok by the time you're there.

Perth

Hi,

How long are you out there?

Perth

Hi,

How long are you out there?

Glasgow

"We're in Sanur from the 14th late night arrival until the 17th and then Seminyak until the 23rd....

Ubud has creamy traffic, we were just there in July.

Good luck with Lembongan, hopefully all will be ok by the time you're there.

Hi,

How long are you out there?"

Three weeks in all but you catch us right at the tail end.

For Ubud we're currently in debate as to whether it would be adventurous and romantic to rent a custom motorbike for the week or just stress and overhead, getting constantly lost. We're not sure whether we'd be better just hiring a driver or whether that means being more stuck in traffic?

We're coming back from Lembongan to Canggu via Sanur on the 15th if you fancy us saying hi then and there?

Glasgow

We've just arrived in Bali! Bali au Naturel, just about to go introduce ourselves to all the other guests... Wish us luck!

Lancaster

Let us know how the resort it. We visit Bali lots but use private villas

Glasgow

"Let us know how the resort it. We visit Bali lots but use private villas "

The accommodation and the grounds are beautiful (we're in a delux villa) but it seems like the kind of place where the other guests either make it or break it. Last night was fun, sexy and flirtatious; a great first night here, but today as a few couples have finished their stay it's more subdued. Fine by us though as we've definitely got jetlag to shake off. Your mileage may vary but so far we're really enjoying it.

Lancaster

Any happenings to report

Lancaster

Been having a look for next year, the glass house looks good

Glasgow

"Been having a look for next year, the glass house looks good"

It was great! We're in Ubud now then Lembongan in a few days.

I'd take the delux villas over the glasshouse. It might just have not been used in a while but it's well out of the way of the rest of the grounds and cut off from everything but also it looks quite dilapidated. The bungalows and poolside bungalows are around the main pool where folk congregate at night whereas the delux villas can choose to retire in peace and they have their own second pool which is quieter. Ping us if that's clear as mud

By *ut_pierced_cockMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

What would it be like for a single fella staying there, I've a few days after my 16 days in Gili and was considering staying there.

Glasgow

"What would it be like for a single fella staying there, I've a few days after my 16 days in Gili and was considering staying there. "

Highly unlikely there'd be any play but if you're just after chilling out in the buff with other nudists you'd have a great time.

We're flying to Bali this evening after a few weeks in Australia. A couple of nights in Ubud, then 3 nights in Canggu.

Any tips/recommendations appreciated, and if anyone is around for a social drink, that would cool ??

Glasgow

"We're flying to Bali this evening after a few weeks in Australia. A couple of nights in Ubud, then 3 nights in Canggu.

Any tips/recommendations appreciated, and if anyone is around for a social drink, that would cool ?? "

We leave for Canggu in the morning but we came from Ubud just over a week ago. The difference between Ubud among the rice fields and downtown Ubud (monkey forest area) was night and day. Do the ridge walk and the rice field walk if you're wanting serenity. Also grab a guide (not just a driver as the guides will explain a whole bunch of stuff to you as you go) for a day and check out Tirta Empul and Tirta Ganga. Pura Lempuyang was a big disappointment; the reality and 'that' Instagram shot are very different.

For eating, we really liked Pomegranate because it's open all the way round the restaurant and everyone sits in a really relaxed fashion around the edges with views of the rice fields as the sun sets. Fireflies come out after dark too. Bring a torch for the walk home.

Even if you avoid the monkey forest, Erin still got mugged in the street by a monkey - one, presumably on his coffee break, climbed up her and raided her bag extremely efficiently. Luckily his only spoil was an empty box but it was still pretty surreal.

Have fun!

"We're flying to Bali this evening after a few weeks in Australia. A couple of nights in Ubud, then 3 nights in Canggu.

Any tips/recommendations appreciated, and if anyone is around for a social drink, that would cool ??

We leave for Canggu in the morning but we came from Ubud just over a week ago. The difference between Ubud among the rice fields and downtown Ubud (monkey forest area) was night and day. Do the ridge walk and the rice field walk if you're wanting serenity. Also grab a guide (not just a driver as the guides will explain a whole bunch of stuff to you as you go) for a day and check out Tirta Empul and Tirta Ganga. Pura Lempuyang was a big disappointment; the reality and 'that' Instagram shot are very different.

For eating, we really liked Pomegranate because it's open all the way round the restaurant and everyone sits in a really relaxed fashion around the edges with views of the rice fields as the sun sets. Fireflies come out after dark too. Bring a torch for the walk home.

Even if you avoid the monkey forest, Erin still got mugged in the street by a monkey - one, presumably on his coffee break, climbed up her and raided her bag extremely efficiently. Luckily his only spoil was an empty box but it was still pretty surreal.

Have fun!"

Thanks for the comprehensive advice DeliciouslySalacious! Our villa is overlooking some rice fields outside Ubud so by chance we've got a tranquil spot.

We might hit you up again when in Canggu

PS - Hot pics!

Perth

I’ve beeen recommended undertable (com) live as a site to try...

We’ve just had 3 nights in Sanur and now in Seminyak in a Villa with a private dip pool..

Was here in July and live by the weather so much better just now!

Lancaster

"I’ve beeen recommended undertable (com) live as a site to try...

We’ve just had 3 nights in Sanur and now in Seminyak in a Villa with a private dip pool..

Was here in July and live by the weather so much better just now! "

We love seminyak, we always take a private villa, preferably with a nice pool, it’s great to get naked when the staff aren’t about.

Not had the pleasure of taking anyone back yet but I’m sure in time it will happen

I will be in Bali next weekend, I am there few times a week. Anyone needs any tips just let me know. Been living there for years.

I’m going to Bali from the 17th-30th November.

If anyone is there at the same time say hello!

By *issFFslutCouple  over a year ago

london

Off to Bali for a few weeks from next week...is anybody about for drinks ? FFxx

What dates are you there?

By *otrockersCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We are in Bali for 10 days from the 13th January, but been told swinging is not allowed. Willing to try though. Lol.

By *1funMan  over a year ago

Luton

Stuck in Jakarta until Friday!!!

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

"We are in Bali for 10 days from the 13th January, but been told swinging is not allowed. Willing to try though. Lol."

I though those in Bali would be up for it ... it’s strange because when I went to Bali the place I stayed at was next door to a house where there was a lot of comming and going of men and girls on the back of bikes .... turns out these are X houses ( effectively knocking shops ) the more I walked around the more of these I saw ... all house numbers started with X .... just thought they all seemed a randy bunch .... shame there is no swinging woman from Bali are very sexy ....

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

PS

The Asian lady in my pictures is from Indonesia .... and boy was she hot

I will be in Bali 7-12th if you wanna catch up for drink

I live in Seminyak but can travel around

Well, you can't find any clubs etc but for sure its not forbidden if you can organise it privately and if you do not bother others with it. There are some other sites which are used by Australian and and asians where you could arrange the meet.

If you need any tips let me know

By *atureandhornyCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We are there May 10th for a week.

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"I’ve beeen recommended undertable (com) live as a site to try... "

Thanks, I'd never heard of this site, will be out there next week for a few months

By *ave4fun79Man  over a year ago

bristol/bath

I am in Bali and Lombok for the next 2 months, until mid Feb if anyone is around and would like to meet for a drink/chat.

By *ent_couple2Couple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Went to Bali and Lombok a few years back.Both so different. You'll love it. We had to travel by boat from Bali to Lombok as we weren't allowed to fly with Garuda airways because of their safety record. But boat trip approx 45 mins was great.

By *ruescotsman84Man  over a year ago

Killie

lived in Bali since August - there's a particular website that's good for checking events and people out but not sure I can mention it here (??)

Feel free to PM me - I'm currently in Ubud but have spent the most part in Denpasar/Sanur

By *avikCouple  over a year ago

Green and pleasant land

We'll be heading to bali for the new year for two weeks

By *hams CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

Thanks to everyone for the advice. We are in Bali from 14th to 24th Jan. Planning to have a relaxing detoxing time, but if we change our mind.....

By *ruescotsman84Man  over a year ago

Killie

hi folks,

a few of you have messaged me for more information reg how to find people in Bali.

I had some warnings from fab in giving other website info out so sadly I can't give more details but its a fetish related site - hope that can help your searches!

In bali at the moment for a month if anyone had any tips for meeting people in the scene!! Canggu at the moment!

Lancaster

Back to Bali in June anyone else around the

Can anyone comment on the people in Bali? Are they friendly?? Is it safe etc. A friend tells me it's beautiful but he says he wouldn't go back because he felt the locals are very pushy, rude and rip you off at every opportunity.

By *wingsingMan  over a year ago

Berkshire/London

"Can anyone comment on the people in Bali? Are they friendly?? Is it safe etc. A friend tells me it's beautiful but he says he wouldn't go back because he felt the locals are very pushy, rude and rip you off at every opportunity."

Not my experience at all. I found them friendly and kind. Went there a couple of times whilst living in South East Asia. I guess it depends where you stay too. Seminyak is very touristy and you may get a few pushy types. Ubud, Nusa Dua was great. Those are touristy too.

Best to find out for yourself. Amazing scales, sunsets and sunrises.

Lancaster

"Can anyone comment on the people in Bali? Are they friendly?? Is it safe etc. A friend tells me it's beautiful but he says he wouldn't go back because he felt the locals are very pushy, rude and rip you off at every opportunity."

I think what you will find is the Balinese are extremely nice people that will easily befriend and do absolutely anything for you.

The ones that are pushy rude and will rip you off are migrants that come from Java and Sumatra.

The island is beautiful, we have been many times and going back again this year, get out there for yourself and see, don’t listen to one person who perhaps had one bad experience

Lancaster

Bali in June anyone else out there

By *laying with permission.Woman  over a year ago

northampton

We're touring around the lower parts of Bali in October. Hotels all booked so I was surprised to read here that there's a nudist resort in Ubud. Wish we'd known that prior to booking our trip!

Next time ......

» Add a new message to this topic