FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Best destination for a hotwife

Best destination for a hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to take the wife away on an adults only holiday. Jamaica being the 1st choice for obvious reasons but costs are a bit more than I can afford. Thinking about Spain, maybe fuerteventura as I've read that can be a hotspot. Basically somewhere nice by the beach but with a good potential for bbc and hung foreign cock for my darling wife

We are fairly new to this lifestyle so opinions from experience are more than welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cuk1999Man  over a year ago

Canary Islands

" maybe fuerteventura as I've read that can be a hotspot"

I live in sunny fuerteventura if you need any info drop me a message happy to help

Fc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bring her to Mombasa ?? Or plan a holiday with a single stud, weekend away somewhere! I’m trying to plan one with a couple either in Mombasa all year round or when I’m back in London.. either local or somewhere around Europe! Xx

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Looking to take the wife away on an adults only holiday. Jamaica being the 1st choice for obvious reasons but costs are a bit more than I can afford. Thinking about Spain, maybe fuerteventura as I've read that can be a hotspot. Basically somewhere nice by the beach but with a good potential for bbc and hung foreign cock for my darling wife

We are fairly new to this lifestyle so opinions from experience are more than welcome "

If you want to stay in Europe then Cap d'Agde is the obvious choice. More "hung foreign cock" than she could ever imagine.

In Spain Gran Canaria is the most popular for swingers. No shortage of cocks in the dunes (if that is what you want) plus swinger friendly bars and lots of clubs.

Alicante city is one that seems to slip under the radar. Really nice city, great beaches, five swinger clubs, and two more close by. If you rent a car the dunes behind the naturist beach at La Marina/Guardamar are only a short drive away. A hotwife would get lots of attention in there.

By *ovetobiteMan  over a year ago

Antalya Turkey

Bring her to Turkey

By *igxDaddyMan  over a year ago

Traveler

"Looking to take the wife away on an adults only holiday. Jamaica being the 1st choice for obvious reasons but costs are a bit more than I can afford. Thinking about Spain, maybe fuerteventura as I've read that can be a hotspot. Basically somewhere nice by the beach but with a good potential for bbc and hung foreign cock for my darling wife

We are fairly new to this lifestyle so opinions from experience are more than welcome "

Message me mate I got some ideas for you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are fairly new to this lifestyle so opinions from experience are more than welcome

If you want to stay in Europe then Cap d'Agde is the obvious choice. More "hung foreign cock" than she could ever imagine.

In Spain Gran Canaria is the most popular for swingers. No shortage of cocks in the dunes (if that is what you want) plus swinger friendly bars and lots of clubs.

Alicante city is one that seems to slip under the radar. Really nice city, great beaches, five swinger clubs, and two more close by. If you rent a car the dunes behind the naturist beach at La Marina/Guardamar are only a short drive away. A hotwife would get lots of attention in there. "

Cheers, I'll look into those places, gran canaria sounds like the one haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely Gran Canaria head for PDI loads of bars and several swingers clubs pretty much guaranteed fun

» Add a new message to this topic