FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > VEGAS!!!

VEGAS!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *leasing_to_the_thighs OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheshire

BIT OF A LONGSHOT BUT I AM GOING TO BE IN VEGAS FROM 26TH TILL 29TH OF DECEMBER ANY OTHER FAB SWINGERS GONNA BE OUT THERE UP FOR A FULL ON HANGOVER EXPERIENCE TIGERS TATOOS THE LOT HA HA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Cheshire

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS BEEN AND WANTS TO GIVE ME A HEADS UP ON WHATS GOOD TO CHECK OUT THERE WOULD BE APPRECIATED

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

everythings good in Vegas,had a fabulous time in 2005

Cheshire

WELL IVE HEARD ONLY GOOD THINGS UPTO NOW SO VERY VERY EXCITED

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I spent christmas there with family in 2008, we had a great time, but beware it will be COLD!

your shouting, but there are lots of great things to do in vegas if you google it you can find lots of swingers places, lots of sexy things to do. also if you want a good tour from a local, check out couch surfing.

Cheshire

YES MY SIS LIVES IN CALIFORNIA SO GOING THERE TO STAY BUT GONNA DRIVE TO VEGAS FOR THE 4 DAYS BEFORE NEW YEARS. HEARD ITS COLD BUT IM FROM SUNNY MANCHESTER

SO SHOULD BE OK LOL

STOP SHOUTING... Please... Im trying for a Sunday nap...;-)

Good luck and have fun..

"YES MY SIS LIVES IN CALIFORNIA SO GOING THERE TO STAY BUT GONNA DRIVE TO VEGAS FOR THE 4 DAYS BEFORE NEW YEARS. HEARD ITS COLD BUT IM FROM SUNNY MANCHESTER

SO SHOULD BE OK LOL"

It had snowed the few days before we arrived, we have pics of the kids building a snowman up Red Rock Canyon, it was a similar heat to here during the day but the temp dropped at night

Cheshire

lol apologies, This couch surfing sounds interesting and would deffinetly wanna check out a swingin place i hear the yank ladys love an english accent

Cheshire

yes the temp drops dramaticly cos its desert temperatures will have to make sure ive got my northface handy lol

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"lol apologies, This couch surfing sounds interesting and would deffinetly wanna check out a swingin place i hear the yank ladys love an english accent "

They certainly do And they are refreshingly open about sex, at least in my experience. Have fun!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm in California too through January and have looked at Vegas, as there are some hotel deals going. It's a good city, tho I recommend keeping breaks there short, from previous experience. As others say, there are swinging venues, and it's really worth looking at what you're going to be paying for accom, if you're not couch surfing, as times are hard there, and they're desperate for visitors. Weekends are more expensive too.

Make sure you check out Spearmint Rhinos. It's a strip club but not like anything here in the UK. The girls get right up close and you can take them to a private room and shag them if you want, but it's $200 a go for sex. $20 for a lap dance.

Check out Coyote Ugly too. It's a bar inside New York New York hotel complex where the bar staff dance on the bar and they are truly awesome. Took one of them back to my hotel when I was there, 6' tall, blonde, beautiful and with legs up to her armpits. Man she could ride!

Cheshire

cheers everyone and spearmint rhino sounds the way to go think i will have to keep $200 shoved down my sock just for that. he he if i can come home and tell the lads i shagged a stripper i would be very happy

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

We really dislike Vegas, having visited about 20 times on business. The whole town is a big ripoff, plus it got hit hard in the recession, and looks quite shabby in some areas.

However, there is one must-do, a visit to one of the few really good swingers clubs in the States - the Red Rooster. Even then, be very careful, there are several ripoff pretenders that use a very similar name to scam the unwary. The real club is on Greyhound Lane, about a 15 minute drive from the Strip. Phone first. Lots of action, both friendly locals and visitors, and a real bargain.

» Add a new message to this topic