FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam 17th - 18th Nov

Amsterdam 17th - 18th Nov

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Weekend away, downtown hotel, time to enjoy all that the 'dam has to offer! Maybe a club if needed, but drinks for sure.

Anyone else heading there?

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *on_LaraCouple  over a year ago

london

We're at Fun4Two for their Eyes Wide Shut party on the 17th. About an hour from Amsterdam...

Good fun venue and decent crowd. x

By *iceHungFunMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam

And I live here with a hat full of good tips and fun times Say hello if interested. Daniel

We did see that event on...very tempted!

Thanks but single men really do ruin this site for us. Just dont get it do you.

Amsterdam

Quite harsh. As you can read I was only offering advice on where to go and enjoy yourselves. I appreciate that you may have had some bad experiences with single men but being rude also isn’t a very welcome trait in general. In short I do “get it”. But I also have manners and a nice personality.

By *aisyDandyCouple  over a year ago

Dundee

"Quite harsh. As you can read I was only offering advice on where to go and enjoy yourselves. I appreciate that you may have had some bad experiences with single men but being rude also isn’t a very welcome trait in general. In short I do “get it”. But I also have manners and a nice personality. "

Fine line between rude and respectful!

Quote en quote - "And I live here with a hat full of good tips and fun times Say hello if interested. Daniel"

Nothing here mentions anywhere to visit, any tips on clubs, or bars or even anything at all in the city. You have offered nothing. What you have offered is asking for us to ask in interested. When clearly we are not allowing singles to interact with us.

See, its these rose tinted glasses that you single men seem to peer through when on this site thats causes the issue.

If you had so called manners and a nice personality then you wouldn't have posed your response that way.

Rude? Ha we really dont care what you think.

By *uralRobMan  over a year ago

Bishops Castle

Wow

Some people are so up them selves. That was certainly rude the gentleman was offering genuine advice. You don't get it !!

This site is for everybody to enjoy.

Amsterdam

Hence... rude. Enjoy anyway - honestly I hope you have a great time... and can offer advice if you'd like it. Anyway....

By *herrybaby114Couple  over a year ago

Luton

Even if we were in Amsterdam we wouldnt be in the slightest bit interested...You really are rude.

ps I suspect its the husband that does the narrative

By *ndy191Man  over a year ago

flintshire

Staying in volendam just outside the city on the 15th-18th looking to meet anyone friendly

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

On my lonesome in the Dam from 16-18th November. Anyone else out there?

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

Girlfriend and I are heading to Amsterdam on 23rd~25th November...We will be in Fata Morgana on 24th...looking for company with a classy sexy couple over the weekend...

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Planning to go to Amsterdam on new years eve .

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"Fine line between rude and respectful!

Quote en quote - "And I live here with a hat full of good tips and fun times Say hello if interested. Daniel"

Nothing here mentions anywhere to visit, any tips on clubs, or bars or even anything at all in the city. You have offered nothing. What you have offered is asking for us to ask in interested. When clearly we are not allowing singles to interact with us.

See, its these rose tinted glasses that you single men seem to peer through when on this site thats causes the issue.

If you had so called manners and a nice personality then you wouldn't have posed your response that way.

Rude? Ha we really dont care what you think. "

He was neither rude, nor disrespectful but was offering some helpful advice as a native who lives in the place you are interested in. Your response WAS rude and disrespectful. Being a couple doesn't give you the right to speak to people that way.

To the gentleman poster - you may like to post the main highlights on here for others to read. Not all couples are so rude, and I am sure your inside knowledge of Amsterdam would be appreciated by many.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am heading from Thursday until Sunday this week! Any suggestions welcome

Thanks all, been useful.

By *ig DenzelMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hello Everyone

Let have a chill pill and all chill. I will be in the Dam from 15th to 19th. Any ideas and tips will be welcome. I am keen on swingers clubs;Parties and events happening this weekend. Have fun you all ????????

» Add a new message to this topic