FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Amsterdam couple

Amsterdam couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any advice for a couple going to amsterdam wanting a threesome with a lady or exciting places to visit this will be our first experience so would like for it to be nice. Also wife would like to try her bi side while hubby watches.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rankyJAYMan  over a year ago

jarrow

I've been lots as a single male sex tourist.

And from what I've experienced is.

Condoms are a must they're dead up on protection.

Which is fine if you're a male having a bang. Haha

A female won't be able to pay a female and have lesbian sex because where is the protection

She certainly would not lick your wife and you certainly wouldn't let your wife lick her.

Bare fingers again minimul. touch and feel body and breasts is about all you get or they can use a dildo on each other.

But I'm not a female so I don't know what is full sex or foreplay regarding lesbians.

Some girls can lick each other and call it full sex we males would call it foreplay I don't know.

There's peep shows you and your missus can use a boothe. And watch someone have sex while yous fuck each other for only a cppl of quid.

But other than the normal mainstream tourist things to do amsterdam is like any other small big town or city across the world.

It has your common people who are like minded swingers.

They will have their own swing clubs gay bars hangouts etc which aren't touristy you just have to be clever enough to find them.

Sorry to bore yous I'm on an overnight ferry from mallorca to barcelona possibly ending up in Amsterdam so enjoy guys haha

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi thanks for replying. I have been a few time but was married at the time so have not experienced the red lights. I most certainly would not let her lick my wife ha.

Any good strip clubs for couples?

I have been to the peep show many a times and wil be der again lol.

Do u no anything about sameplace ?

Enjoy ur trip and safe travelling

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Always worth a visit to swingerclubs

They have theme evenings

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" I'm on an overnight ferry from mallorca to barcelona possibly ending up in Amsterdam

"

Does the Captain of your ship not know where he's going ?

By *istressdandsubtCouple  over a year ago

caterham

Try the paradise club just outside Amsterdam, had a lot of fun there when lived there

By *ark320Man  over a year ago

Cork

"any advice for a couple going to amsterdam wanting a threesome with a lady or exciting places to visit this will be our first experience so would like for it to be nice. Also wife would like to try her bi side while hubby watches. "

Make your way to Fata Morgana club...It is only for couples only and is clean,classy,well appointed with a nice clientele...and the ladies always feel safe and comfortable there. A lot of the other clubs are hit and miss depending upon the single guys who are there on the night

By *ark4amsterdamMan  over a year ago

heathrow/amsterdam/harwich

Showboat is also worth a visit

» Add a new message to this topic