FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Greek islands

Greek islands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to go somewhere different this year then Ibiza, girls holiday looking at Crete malia or Rhodes faliraki anyone been ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itlad87Man  over a year ago

D3

Been to Malia, mostly 18-19 yo straight after school there to get pissed. If thats your thing go otherwise maybe try the other place. Personally i felt old going there :p

"Been to Malia, mostly 18-19 yo straight after school there to get pissed. If thats your thing go otherwise maybe try the other place. Personally i felt old going there :p"
ok thanks, sounds like what we are looking for just a mad week out with the girls x

By *itlad87Man  over a year ago

D3

haha go then

By *lexw53Man  over a year ago

Crete

I live on Crete all year round. PM for info.

x

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I went to Zante for 2 weeks years ago on an 18-30's holiday. Great nightlife and lots of fun.

By *unsailMan  over a year ago

Volos, Skiathos, Skopelos Greece, Bansko Bulgaria.

Have you considered a sailing holiday - a week on a sailing yacht? You can visit several islands for that time, plus you have the privacy of the boat and many secluded beaches.

By *walescouple79Couple  over a year ago

Shotton

"Looking to go somewhere different this year then Ibiza, girls holiday looking at Crete malia or Rhodes faliraki anyone been ? "

Been to Faliraki mainly 18 to 30 in high season May,June and September are the months for a good mixed age group. The nudist beach there is quite small and rocky.

"Have you considered a sailing holiday - a week on a sailing yacht? You can visit several islands for that time, plus you have the privacy of the boat and many secluded beaches."
no it’s a girls week away we want party time, busier the better it looking like malia or kavos

» Add a new message to this topic