FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Tokyo-25th May Bliss Out

Tokyo-25th May Bliss Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edway_garage OP   Man  over a year ago

Chingford

Will be heading to Tokyo from 24th May until 10th June, will be visiting 'Bliss Out' in Shinjuku several times during my visit, would be nice to meet up with other like minded kinksters for some fun while i'm there.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rnyCoupleCHCouple  over a year ago

Switzerland

Have you been here before? Do you know what it's like for foreigners to visit? And also what the prices are like?

Chingford

Yes i was there last year in October, great place very accommodating and friendly to visitors from other countries. Last time i was there Mira Kurumi was doing Kinbaku [the erotic form of Shibari rope bondage] on lots of female admirers, lots of themed nights, open most days too. The website is pretty basic but it is in English a little hard to find on the first visit but i can give you directions. Not sure if i'm allowed to post the website details but if you want them i'll be happy to send them to you.Unfortunately prices are pretty high;

-5,000 yen membership fee, 7,000 yen for a couple [night Time events] and a 3,000 yen drinks charge [all drinks included all night].

More expensive for single males:

-5,000 yen membership fee, 13,000 yen for a single male [night Time events] and a 3,000 yen drinks charge [all drinks included all night].

I recommend it if in Tokyo a really great night, i used to go to the club that preceded this 'Club Silk' and had lot's of fun times there when i lived in Tokyo for three years...even bumped into an old friend from the 'Silk' days on my last visit.

By *rnyCoupleCHCouple  over a year ago

Switzerland

Oh ok nice! That is quite expensive haha. We shall have to see if our budget allows it at the time, thanks!

In general is there much action going on in there?

Chingford

Saturday night event nights are best, that gets a few people in. There are other happening bars (Swinging Clubs) in Tokyo such as Sleeping Beauty, not familiar with that one though. Give Tokyoadultguide a look, I think you have to register to read the forum but there's loads of info on there

By *orth South DivideCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Some good info here and will try amd make it to Bliss Out when we visit at the end of October. Have to fit it in between rugby matches!

» Add a new message to this topic