FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > BANGKOK 9 AUGUST

BANGKOK 9 AUGUST

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouchable OP   Man  over a year ago

E6 / E12

Will be in Bangkok on 9 August, will be first time so don’t know where to go !

Anyone interested in joining me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

E6 / E12

Need Advice

E6 / E12

Best place to stay & be able to accommodate without hotel staff saying “No” etc etc

Best place to meet...........

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

I've written a 6 page guide to Bangkok's red light district. I've sent you a copy plus three maps.

If anyone else is interested, pleas let me know.

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Best place to stay & be able to accommodate without hotel staff saying “No” etc etc

Best place to meet........... "

Stay in an hotel on a soi (road) off the "odd" side of Sukhumvit between Sois 3 and 23, or on Soi 4. This is the red light district. I stay at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 4, which is not expensive, but is clean, quiet, and has a coffee shop which provides western and Thai food all day long.

No tourist hotels will ever say “No” to the “guests” of guests! Many hotels will take your guest’s I.D. card before she will be allowed to got to your room. This is a security precaution, and all the “guests” expect it to happen.

There are no meeting places for swingers in Bangkok. For me, the best place to meet fellow travellers is the open part of the Dynasty Inn coffee shop / bar.Alternatives, in order of preference, are: The Beer Garden on Soi 7, Thermae between Sois 13 and 15, then the go-go bars on Soi Cowboy and in Nana Plaza. The places to meet girls are the same, but minus the Dynasty, and plus Sukhumvit between Sois 3 and 19, and the line-up across the road from the Nana Plaza entrance.

Enjoy your trip

E6 / E12

"Best place to stay & be able to accommodate without hotel staff saying “No” etc etc

Best place to meet...........

Stay in an hotel on a soi (road) off the "odd" side of Sukhumvit between Sois 3 and 23, or on Soi 4. This is the red light district. I stay at the Dynasty Inn on Soi 4, which is not expensive, but is clean, quiet, and has a coffee shop which provides western and Thai food all day long.

No tourist hotels will ever say “No” to the “guests” of guests! Many hotels will take your guest’s I.D. card before she will be allowed to got to your room. This is a security precaution, and all the “guests” expect it to happen.

There are no meeting places for swingers in Bangkok. For me, the best place to meet fellow travellers is the open part of the Dynasty Inn coffee shop / bar.Alternatives, in order of preference, are: The Beer Garden on Soi 7, Thermae between Sois 13 and 15, then the go-go bars on Soi Cowboy and in Nana Plaza. The places to meet girls are the same, but minus the Dynasty, and plus Sukhumvit between Sois 3 and 19, and the line-up across the road from the Nana Plaza entrance.

Enjoy your trip"

THANKS for the in-depth details

Much appreciated.

E6 / E12

Anyone going or in Bangkok on 9th August ?

» Add a new message to this topic