FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Cancun December - Temptations

Cancun December - Temptations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

We’ve been to Mexico in December several times but always further down from Cancun on the Riviera Maya. We are wondering about visiting Cancun this year for a fortnight. I know it’s extremely lively, which is fine but do you think spending a fortnight there would be utter madness?

The Temptations Hotel looks great but we might be the “oldest swingers in town” by the looks of the place.

Any advice greatly appreciated thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughtynigel02121980Man  over a year ago

Brandon

I have been to temptations a couple of times. It was before the recent refurb. Always had a great time there. It would be a great place to spend a fortnight at that time of the year

"I have been to temptations a couple of times. It was before the recent refurb. Always had a great time there. It would be a great place to spend a fortnight at that time of the year"

Thanks

Brandon

[Removed by poster at 18/08/19 09:43:42]

Brandon

It was October I went. In December everyone is getting ready for crimbo so you should have an awesome time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have u considered Desire Rivera Maya ? We went first time recently and have already booked a return, it’s not cheap, think hotel was about $6k for a week

But it’s, in our opinion, a great lifestyle

Holiday that’s hard to beat

"Have u considered Desire Rivera Maya ? We went first time recently and have already booked a return, it’s not cheap, think hotel was about $6k for a week

Holiday that’s hard to beat "

Yes we have looked at Desire but don’t want a full on “lifestyle” fortnight. We want to be able to dip our toes in the kinky pool and other days just be like any other holidaying couple.

"Have u considered Desire Rivera Maya ? We went first time recently and have already booked a return, it’s not cheap, think hotel was about $6k for a week

Holiday that’s hard to beat "

Just had another read through forum posts and reviews of Desire Riviera Maya and it sounds pretty perfect. According to some it can be as relaxed and chilled out as you want or as full on as you desire! I think Desire is swinging it at the moment.

By *argon69Couple  over a year ago

Corby

We too are thinking of going to Temptations in late November/December and we are not sure whether we would find it too much for us xx

By *iandjCouple  over a year ago

Rochester Kent

Hi

We are booked for 23rd Dec to 6th Jan we have been aprrox 15 times never at Christmas but sure it will be great have a look on cancuncare website follow the themes you don't have to be in the lifestyle to go here's it's a great hotel with lots of great people xxx

Just had another read through forum posts and reviews of Desire Riviera Maya and it sounds pretty perfect. According to some it can be as relaxed and chilled out as you want or as full on as you desire! I think Desire is swinging it at the moment. "

For us it worked. We dip in and out, we aren’t ones for having sex with everyone just because we are in a hotel full of swingers. We spent the days in a cabana on the beach, the beach is chilled out u could be at any resort other than the fact many people are naked. The pool is noisier and more going on. We tended to drift up a couple of days we were there around 4pm when we wanted to be more sociable. I think you would find the age range more to your own at Desire. Plus there’s no single guys at Desire.

You could always book half stay at temptations and half at Desire. I’d say Desire is a must for anyone interested in the lifestyle. Whether vastly experienced or just curious.

Just had another read through forum posts and reviews of Desire Riviera Maya and it sounds pretty perfect. According to some it can be as relaxed and chilled out as you want or as full on as you desire! I think Desire is swinging it at the moment.

For us it worked. We dip in and out, we aren’t ones for having sex with everyone just because we are in a hotel full of swingers. We spent the days in a cabana on the beach, the beach is chilled out u could be at any resort other than the fact many people are naked. The pool is noisier and more going on. We tended to drift up a couple of days we were there around 4pm when we wanted to be more sociable. I think you would find the age range more to your own at Desire. Plus there’s no single guys at Desire.

You could always book half stay at temptations and half at Desire. I’d say Desire is a must for anyone interested in the lifestyle. Whether vastly experienced or just curious. "

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

Hi do you know if desire allow others into the hotel for their themed nights? I maybe joining a friend for her trip to Playa Del Carmen and would love a night at Desire to see what's it's like with her?

X

"Hi do you know if desire allow others into the hotel for their themed nights? I maybe joining a friend for her trip to Playa Del Carmen and would love a night at Desire to see what's it's like with her?

X"

It’s strictly couples only. They won’t book rooms to single women or guys and they won’t let extra people in.

It wouldn't be single it would be as a couple but we will be staying in a different hotel as it's already booked so wondered if we could attend one day or night x

"It wouldn't be single it would be as a couple but we will be staying in a different hotel as it's already booked so wondered if we could attend one day or night x"

No you need to be staying at the hotel. Think there might be a minimum 3 night stay possibly ? Or maybe it’s 2 nights

It’s worth it

What other places or activities do you reccomend?

» Add a new message to this topic