FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > pattaya Thailand nov

pattaya Thailand nov

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky2009 OP   Man  over a year ago

hanworth

any couples around in pattaya 1st nov onwards for 3 weeks , fun meet up social or otherwise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Looking to trip out to Thailand Pattaya or a phuket looking for the place to go as SINGLE chap for hot females (no LBz)

When's the dry hot season ?

By *ait88Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

All of the tourist destinations in Thailand are good for single men. I’ve written a newbies guide to the Bangkok red light district, which has some useful info. I’ll send you a copy if you unblock single men or let me know your email address.

The hot season is around March, April and May. It gets VERY hot then. The best time to go is in the dry season, from November to February, to avoid both the extreme heat, and the rainy season which is between June and October. I go for every Christmas and New Year. It gets hot in the early afternoons, and it can rain on one afternoon / evening once in about every three years or so. I stroll around the red light district at two o’clock in the morning in tee-shirt and shorts SLOWLY to avoid sweating.

You’ll enjoy the trip!

By *rSteve6Man  over a year ago

Bolton and Pattaya,Thailand

"Looking to trip out to Thailand Pattaya or a phuket looking for the place to go as SINGLE chap for hot females (no LBz)

When's the dry hot season ? "

Hi,Neil.November until April here in Pattaya

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bangkok and Pattaya are red light districts.. We like the hot season, it's not that uncomfortable rarely gets over 36c..and it isn't as busy and accommodation a bit cheaper

Plymouth

The Bangkok Farang (westerner) red light district is around Sukhumvit odd-side from Soi 3 to Soi 23 plus Soi 4. Ask the taxi driver for “Soi Cowboy” (Soi 21 to 23) or “Nana Plaza” (Soi 4). It takes about half an hour to stroll along the mile between them, and take in the sites. But only after about 11 o’clock in the evening for the best “views”!

The red light district in Pattaya is centred around Walking Street. Again, late evening is best for first-timers.

I go for Christmas / New Year. It FEELS hot, and I like to have three weeks of summer in the middle of our winter. But beware: coming back ain't easy!

Like I said earlier most of Bangkok is a red light area the whole place is like it, you get approached everywhere and no need to concentrate on the go-go bars

Seediest place there has to be the Thermae on Sukhumvit Rd though.

Forgot to say as for Pattaya loads more area's than walking street, again it's everywhere, for better value soi LK and Soi Honey.. But again the whole place is one big red light, hard to go anywhere without being propositioned.

Plymouth

"Like I said earlier most of Bangkok is a red light area the whole place is like it, you get approached everywhere and no need to concentrate on the go-go bars

Seediest place there has to be the Thermae on Sukhumvit Rd though. "

This is a very incorrect assertion, and extremely dangerous. Acting on it will very quickly land you in jail or hospital. All newbies MUST stick to the recognised foreigner red light districts when they are looking for sex in Thailand. The Thai culture is very different from ours, but you won’t go far wrong if you treat everyone you see, and everyone you meet, with respect.

The statement is as stupid as saying that most of London is a red light district. And Bangkok is a lot bigger than London. Stop half a dozen women on Oxford Street and ask them for a fuck. Make sure they are alone and there are no police nearby!

[Removed by poster at 31/10/19 20:02:17]

I've been visiting Bangkok for 20 years and know quite a few expats that live there, of course you don't go and ask them if you want a fuck.

I didn't say that I said you get propositioned.

There's a lot more to it than Sukhumvit and Patpong.

Who said anything about disrespecting anyone.

I didn't suggest to anyone to randomly approach girls.

So we'll have to agree to disagree..

Why do people call it red light district girl charge for it to survive not for drugs i go there very often 6 times last year 4 this year and going out again soon you can find a lady anywhere in thailand just pattaya it more open and no one bats an eye i feel safe over there never seen any trouble the girls are besutiful have fun

Lancashire

"All of the tourist destinations in Thailand are good for single men. I’ve written a newbies guide to the Bangkok red light district, which has some useful info. I’ll send you a copy if you unblock single men or let me know your email address.

The hot season is around March, April and May. It gets VERY hot then. The best time to go is in the dry season, from November to February, to avoid both the extreme heat, and the rainy season which is between June and October. I go for every Christmas and New Year. It gets hot in the early afternoons, and it can rain on one afternoon / evening once in about every three years or so. I stroll around the red light district at two o’clock in the morning in tee-shirt and shorts SLOWLY to avoid sweating.

You’ll enjoy the trip!

"

thanks for that yes you can email

Lancashire

Just found a return flight 2 week flight only 599.00

Is it a good deal ..?

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Just found a return flight 2 week flight only 599.00

Is it a good deal ..?"

Depends on the time of year but indirect flights london to bangkok used to average about £400 to £450 apart from christmas and new year peak. Indirect flights from uk regional airports to Bangkok may be more attractive

Plymouth

Yes!

By *JWMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

"Just found a return flight 2 week flight only 599.00

Is it a good deal ..?

Depends on the time of year but indirect flights london to bangkok used to average about £400 to £450 apart from christmas and new year peak. Indirect flights from uk regional airports to Bangkok may be more attractive "

Flights in january 2020 for dates I'm currently considering are £430 Heathrow to Bangkok with 1 stop in Oman

Lancashire

Dec Jan maybe Feb

£599 is steep unless over Xmas, have you tried Momondo

Lancashire

"£599 is steep unless over Xmas, have you tried Momondo "
no what's that?

"£599 is steep unless over Xmas, have you tried Momondo no what's that?"

It's a flight search engine, found some cheap deals on there.

Lancashire

"£599 is steep unless over Xmas, have you tried Momondo no what's that?

It's a flight search engine, found some cheap deals on there. "

like skyscanners

Cheapflights.co.uk good for flights to Thailand

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

there are many ways to find cheap flights to Thailand but beware not all airlines offer the same quality.personally I find emirates the best esp the airbus 380.etihad are just as good as is ba and Qatar you will be flying for 13-15 hours so make sure you are comfortable and double check layover times.

also if your a newbie don't be conned by the taxi drivers that congregate in the arrivals either pre book before you go or go down one floor to the taxi rank.

BA are terrible now, I would fly direct if possible.

Thai are good and reasonably priced at the moment.

Eva Air now are one of the best airlines around if you research them and also fly direct.

I would also get train from airport, cheaper and quicker than a taxi.

Also for anyone that has to get to the airport early you can get good value lounge passes, we paid £22 for the Air France lounge and was very good value compared to the expense of food and drink in the terminal.

I’ve just booked Manchester to Bangkok return £455 Oman Air 3 feb for 3 weeks, Sky Scanners. My first time to south east Asia so lm looking forward to it. A few days in Bangkok, internal flight for a week in Chiang Mai, then Siem Reap, Phenom Pehn for a few days then an island to chill and relax on the beach

By *ndy191Man  over a year ago

flintshire

My mate books all our flights on sky scanner managed to get flights below 450 for next trip feb 2020 and last trip

Anyone in pattaya from 28 dec to 4 jan ha adjoining sweet penthouse hotel looking to organise party

» Add a new message to this topic