FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > World Wide > Paradise club Amsterdam

Paradise club Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aradiselost747 OP   Couple  over a year ago

dundonald

Hi all

Anyone tried paradise club in Amsterdam recently...... we are big fans of Fata’s but want to try somewhere new.

Is it clean, and safe for cpls

We are over 21st - 24th Feb if any sexy fabbers are there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanne1974Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

My husband and I went last year.

The club itself was fantastic however it was spoiled by 4 or 5 very pushy men.

They kept following us everywhere just a couple of feet behind us. They even pushed my husband out of the way so they could be closer.

Never have we seen such rudeness in a club.

When they touched me I kept saying no and after the 3rd time my husband intervened and gave them what for. Obviously a women saying no to these men meant nothing.

There were signs everywhere saying no means no, respect women and no following the ladies but it happened a lot and not to just us.

The owner could see this was happenning and he just turned a blind eye.

If you Google the reviews for this club you will see that this is an underlying tone across most reviews.

Not all was lost though as we met a few nice local Dutch couples and had a good play near then end of Sunday.

Everything taken into consideration we WILL NOT be going to that club again advise anyone that doesn't like a lady being treated like a 3rd rate peice of meat to AVOID.

Hope this helps x

By *dandleCouple  over a year ago

leicester

[Removed by poster at 09/02/20 08:59:58]

By *dandleCouple  over a year ago

leicester

Totally agree with the comment. Maybe we were just unfortunate on that particular Sunday. We wanted to try Fata but the distance and price put us off a little but we've heard real good things about it.

The one club we wanted to try but didn't have time was the showboat which gets good reviews.

http://www.showboat.eu/

If you goto that club would love to know your thoughts as we are going back to the land of tulips, cloggs windmills and cheese this year all being well.

Adam x

By *aryjohn88Couple  over a year ago

Borders kilkenny carlow wexford

Fab club, cleann good facilities, our experience was similar, lost count of ratio of men to women but there were three couples including us. As female I was not comfortable and did not leave my husband all night, men had to be told not to touch on many occasions. In saying that the three couples did put on an amazing show inside the glass room for all the men standing outside wow what a night to remember!

» Add a new message to this topic