FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > How to make an older woman notice you?

How to make an older woman notice you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Like many people in there teens/ twenties I have the fantasy of being seduced by a woman in her 40’s or 50’s and obviously there are plenty on here.

But how do I stand out from the crowd when I have nothing special to offer? And without being a creep!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bag of werthers original

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You need to treat her like a human being, not an object. Be polite, be a gentleman, be well mannered. Do not emphasise on sex and try to make her laugh. That’s how my younger man got me.....

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

A 21-year-old got me a few weeks ago. He is drop dead gorgeous and a newly qualified airline pilot so phwoarrrrr... very polite, educated and we had lots of things in common/to talk about!

He is rather exceptional I have to say. I definitely like younger men but older than 32.

"You need to treat her like a human being, not an object. Be polite, be a gentleman, be well mannered. Do not emphasise on sex and try to make her laugh. That’s how my younger man got me....."

Yes, all this. Sarah avoids much younger blokes for the above reasons. I know it's unfair to 'pigeon hole' people but younger guys, from experience, tend to be less discreet, a little selfish as to their needs and lack experience in bed. There are lots of reasons why she would like to meet a younger guy - virility, ability to repeat, firm erection etc., but these are secondary to her concerns.

"You need to treat her like a human being, not an object. Be polite, be a gentleman, be well mannered. Do not emphasise on sex and try to make her laugh. That’s how my younger man got me....."

Thank you I do try to be extremely polite. I just think there’s a lot better out there than me haha

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Don’t treat us like fantasy objects. I personally won’t meet anyone who wants to use me to “fulfil a fantasy”, whether it’s because of my age or anything else, because it makes me feel like an object and like my own needs or desires will be ignored.

Oh, and a lot of us are put off by the whole “want her to teach me” thing too.

"A 21-year-old got me a few weeks ago. He is drop dead gorgeous and a newly qualified airline pilot so phwoarrrrr... very polite, educated and we had lots of things in common/to talk about!

He is rather exceptional I have to say. I definitely like younger men but older than 32. "

Wow! Sounds like you’ve found the prefect 21 year old! I’m jealous of him lol, you’re gorgeous by the way!

Where do you suggest starting the conversation? I find my self trying to link to there profile but often have to rely on talking about looks.

Really appreciate the feed back by the way, thank you

"You need to treat her like a human being, not an object. Be polite, be a gentleman, be well mannered. Do not emphasise on sex and try to make her laugh. That’s how my younger man got me.....

Thank you I do try to be extremely polite. I just think there’s a lot better out there than me haha "

Dont put yourself down mate beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you might not be everyone's cup of tea, but there will be plenty who would like you over someone that you think is better

"You need to treat her like a human being, not an object. Be polite, be a gentleman, be well mannered. Do not emphasise on sex and try to make her laugh. That’s how my younger man got me.....

Yes, all this. Sarah avoids much younger blokes for the above reasons. I know it's unfair to 'pigeon hole' people but younger guys, from experience, tend to be less discreet, a little selfish as to their needs and lack experience in bed. There are lots of reasons why she would like to meet a younger guy - virility, ability to repeat, firm erection etc., but these are secondary to her concerns."

Yeah I completely understand her reasoning. I know a lot of people my age are like that. I try not to be! I do find it difficult to come across properly over messages on here haha

Thank you for replying

"Don’t treat us like fantasy objects. I personally won’t meet anyone who wants to use me to “fulfil a fantasy”, whether it’s because of my age or anything else, because it makes me feel like an object and like my own needs or desires will be ignored.

Oh, and a lot of us are put off by the whole “want her to teach me” thing too."

I really try not to! Yeah I do understand that. it is a fantasy of mine so I can’t really deny that but it is more to me than just sex. I try to offer as much as I can to ensure the lady would be pleased, and not focus the conversation on me.

I just find it difficult to judge whether the woman wants to talk about sex or life in general!

Thanks for letting me know

Thank you I do try to be extremely polite. I just think there’s a lot better out there than me haha

Dont put yourself down mate beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you might not be everyone's cup of tea, but there will be plenty who would like you over someone that you think is better "

Really appreciate that, thank you haha. Do doubt myself sometimes lol!

Hope you’re keeping safe

Dont put yourself down mate beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you might not be everyone's cup of tea, but there will be plenty who would like you over someone that you think is better

Really appreciate that, thank you haha. Do doubt myself sometimes lol!

Hope you’re keeping safe "

Key worker mate so I'll die

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Thank you I do try to be extremely polite. I just think there’s a lot better out there than me haha "

Don’t put yourself down. Confidence can be very attractive.

Don’t put yourself down. Confidence can be very attractive. "

Haha I’ll try! Thank you

Haha I’ll try! Thank you "

Older women are sexy as hell

Haha I’ll try! Thank you

Older women are sexy as hell "

Absolutely!

"Like many people in there teens/ twenties I have the fantasy of being seduced by a woman in her 40’s or 50’s and obviously there are plenty on here.

But how do I stand out from the crowd when I have nothing special to offer? And without being a creep! "

In fairness to the OP, he has taken the trouble to read and respond to everbody's post. That's a good sign.

By *allgirthyMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Same as you would anybody else I guess. Be friendly and polite, look good, a bit of light flirting won’t hurt. Might give it a try!

By *ellohiagainMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Love an older lady myself and have had the pleasure of meeting a few and even one from fab .... my advice is simple treat them how you would treat any other female !!! Ever heard the phrase age is just a number ? Forget the age totally .. Talk however you would to any other female don’t be nervous but don’t be over confident and come accross arrogant ... Be warned tho in my experience they get a kick out of knowing a younger gent is attracted to them and like to make you work for it... it’s all part of the Fun I guess ... good luck

"Love an older lady myself and have had the pleasure of meeting a few and even one from fab .... my advice is simple treat them how you would treat any other female !!! Ever heard the phrase age is just a number ? Forget the age totally .. Talk however you would to any other female don’t be nervous but don’t be over confident and come accross arrogant ... Be warned tho in my experience they get a kick out of knowing a younger gent is attracted to them and like to make you work for it... it’s all part of the Fun I guess ... good luck "

Appreciate the reply!

I’ll try to not mention the age thing as much then. And try to be as normal as possible without being shy or arrogant!

I look forward to trying again!

Cheers mate

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Jump of a roof?

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

Just chat to them like you would anyone else. Don’t make a big thing about the age gap.You come across as intelligent and polite, so you’ll do fine.

And dont mention "the war"

"Bag of werthers original "

Fuckinhell. Hahahaha. Killed me that did. Looool

By *hite russianWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Steal their pension book?

"Bag of werthers original

Fuckinhell. Hahahaha. Killed me that did. Looool"

Oi! I bloody love Werthers! Especially when offered by a hot younger man

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

Oi! I bloody love Werthers! Especially when offered by a hot younger man "

Older is 50 plus till 80s like honor blackman who sadly passed away and was sexy as hell to the end

Oi! I bloody love Werthers! Especially when offered by a hot younger man Older is 50 plus till 80s like honor blackman who sadly passed away and was sexy as hell to the end "

If someone is in their 20s/30s ...I am older, no? Or are the younger men I have met, that like older women, in for another surprise?

She was definitely a beauty for sure, unfortunately it comes to us all...

By *ucklingsCouple  over a year ago

Rugby

Wave a red cloth at us, we become like a raging bull then, ready to jump you

Humbugs work really well for the 80+ they love to suck on something hard

Just be yourself as you come across as a ok kinda guy.

Stay frosty and best of luck.

T

As a woman in her 50s, I like a guy who can string a sentence together and make me laugh, and if you messaging a couple refer to both of them not just the woman. And when messaging not just sending a cock pic! I'd rather have a face any day, cock pic comes later

And most important read their profiles

"Just be yourself as you come across as a ok kinda guy.

Stay frosty and best of luck.

T"

Thank you

"As a woman in her 50s, I like a guy who can string a sentence together and make me laugh, and if you messaging a couple refer to both of them not just the woman. And when messaging not just sending a cock pic! I'd rather have a face any day, cock pic comes later

And most important read their profiles "

Appreciate that, thank you. I like to think i can manage to string a sentence together haha. Ill send you some pics then im only joking, dont worry i wont haha!

Apologies for the late reply, didnt realised people were still replying to this haha

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"As a woman in her 50s, I like a guy who can string a sentence together and make me laugh, and if you messaging a couple refer to both of them not just the woman. And when messaging not just sending a cock pic! I'd rather have a face any day, cock pic comes later

And most important read their profiles

Appreciate that, thank you. I like to think i can manage to string a sentence together haha. Ill send you some pics then im only joking, dont worry i wont haha!

Apologies for the late reply, didnt realised people were still replying to this haha"

The older woman I met 20 years ago, We are still friends till this day and often meet when am in London on Business , We are no longer lovers but that's only because of her cancer, But friends for life , she is 75 now and still a gorgeous funny articulate lady x

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

I would remove the dick pics from your profile, if people want to see them they will ask....

"I would remove the dick pics from your profile, if people want to see them they will ask....

"

Yeah I might do that, not sure how else to stand out from all the others though haha. Thank you

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Like many people in there teens/ twenties I have the fantasy of being seduced by a woman in her 40’s or 50’s and obviously there are plenty on here.

But how do I stand out from the crowd when I have nothing special to offer? And without being a creep! "

That is the question? Saying your nothing special won't help though.

» Add a new message to this topic