FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Female underarm hair...

Female underarm hair...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have very fond memories as a young teenager of seeing women of all ages 'au naturel' with furry armpits...

Those memories are still strong and I still love furry pits...and when combined with shaven pussy I'm in heaven... although shaved or furry pussies work for me ..lol

Just wondering whether I'm in the minority or whether others share my love of underarm hair?

Some say shaving is a matter of hygiene but I feel it's more social conditioning and expectation.

I'd love to hear your views

Cheers, Neil

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I completely agree. I think especially within the last 10-20 years wonen feel forced to remove all their body hair. And it seems the younger they are the more accepting of the convention they are.

I miss hairy everything!

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

i love it and always have. Continental women don't seem to have a problem with it.

It's a no from me. Each to their own. Be a boring world if we all liked the same things

"I have very fond memories as a young teenager of seeing women of all ages 'au naturel' with furry armpits...

Those memories are still strong and I still love furry pits...and when combined with shaven pussy I'm in heaven... although shaved or furry pussies work for me ..lol

Just wondering whether I'm in the minority or whether others share my love of underarm hair?

Some say shaving is a matter of hygiene but I feel it's more social conditioning and expectation.

I'd love to hear your views

Cheers, Neil"

if it was just social conditioning and expectation then wouldn't we all just let it grow out now while stuck at home and no one can see?

ive still been shaving mine most days, on the days i dont despite following the same hygiene routine and using the same products i definitely smell less clean at the end of the day

Huge huge turn on I agree

» Add a new message to this topic