FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Stocking tops

Stocking tops

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Just asking where have the ladies and cds who enjoy flashing stocking tops gone.I realise that we have a lockdown but did notice that girls wearing stockings are becoming a rare breed nowadays.I did see a lovely lady once walking through bolton town centre wearing seams but maybe tights and have seen a few cds tvs etc in the village in mancs a while ago but i think the days of catching a very nice stocking top flash is becoming extinct.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I unfortunately have to agree..I think too many women nowadays are leaving the stockings in the bedroom and thinking mistakenly that they appear sluttish when being out wearing them..

By *inkyfella69Man  over a year ago

North Hampshire

I work around regional Airports in the uk and often see air hostesses flashing them. On coming back from JFK in January I spotted two in the departure lounge & the other on the aircraft. Maybe I’m just lucky.

"I work around regional Airports in the uk and often see air hostesses flashing them. On coming back from JFK in January I spotted two in the departure lounge & the other on the aircraft. Maybe I’m just lucky. "
Luckier than me

By *uncan LynnCouple  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Disagree. More are wearing...

but not all are like us and flash

Many do your just perhaps in the wrong place

By *eter56Man  over a year ago

Leeds

It's the rarity that makes it exciting

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

When I'm out dressed on the town I always wear nylons and flash them in the right direction

By *rian4uMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi Just asking where have the ladies and cds who enjoy flashing stocking tops gone.I realise that we have a lockdown but did notice that girls wearing stockings are becoming a rare breed nowadays.I did see a lovely lady once walking through bolton town centre wearing seams but maybe tights and have seen a few cds tvs etc in the village in mancs a while ago but i think the days of catching a very nice stocking top flash is becoming extinct."

I agree with you. When travelling on the tube in London 90% of ladies are wearing trousers. I think in 10 years skirts , dresses and stocking will be a fetish item or for cd's only.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

sinful please let me know if your ever in manchester and i have to say like a member said on here that most women wear trousers or jeand thus hiding very nice legs.Come on ladies its nice outside so please don those sheer nylons for us gents.

By *ICK47Man  over a year ago

banbury

I wear stockings alot when out but not at present time.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I wear them a lot but never flash them.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"sinful please let me know if your ever in manchester and i have to say like a member said on here that most women wear trousers or jeand thus hiding very nice legs.Come on ladies its nice outside so please don those sheer nylons for us gents."
for me personally I wouldn't feel properly dressed up without wearing sheer nylons

"I wear them a lot but never flash them."

But luckily you do have stunning lingerie it seems.. glance of that mmmmm

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Hi Just asking where have the ladies and cds who enjoy flashing stocking tops gone.I realise that we have a lockdown but did notice that girls wearing stockings are becoming a rare breed nowadays.I did see a lovely lady once walking through bolton town centre wearing seams but maybe tights and have seen a few cds tvs etc in the village in mancs a while ago but i think the days of catching a very nice stocking top flash is becoming extinct."

Don’t think it is the case at all. All bar a few of our pix have Stockings in them. I nearly always wear them, don’t feel dressed properly without them.

» Add a new message to this topic