FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > why! are you still using your couples profile but the other half isnt playing?

why! are you still using your couples profile but the other half isnt playing?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_vagues OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Why (mainly the men) are you asking for meets from your couple profile; especially when your missus isnt playing anymore?

Why do you use the same couples account when you have a new female/male partner?

I'm bored... educate me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, some women or couples may have message / profile info that restricts single men from contacting them.

By having a couples profile they/ he will be able to message those looking for couples only

London

That's cat-fishing...

You're a single male using your old couples profile... they dont want that.

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"That's cat-fishing...

You're a single male using your old couples profile... they dont want that. "

have to agree there. Alot of men do it as they don't want to lose the verifications that they gained when they were part of a couple, but I still don't think it's right.

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"Why (mainly the men) are you asking for meets from your couple profile; especially when your missus isnt playing anymore?

Why do you use the same couples account when you have a new female/male partner?

I'm bored... educate me"

There seems to be a lot of this on here sadly

We’ve just suggested an option where photo verified profiles, the photo expires after 12 months. Then the couple would have to submit a new photo if they want to stay photo verified. Might cut down (although not eliminate) this kind of thing.

But then there are some couples - like us - who’ve been away from the scene for a while, but kept their profile for if/when they decide to return. We’re very aware that to some it could look like it’s just Mr HLC on his own, because of our veris being old

It’s a no win situation

London

Taking leave from fab is one thing but if one half of a couple are no longer playing and you are offering meets as a single, that's another.

Make a singles profile and go through the meeting hunt that the rest of us deal with.

Those couples veris are based on both partners. Single men are a dangerous game lol

Why is any one looking to meet single couple fake male on double profile fab straight bi straight gay or from Canvey Island is way beyond me but hey each to their own.

T

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"Taking leave from fab is one thing but if one half of a couple are no longer playing and you are offering meets as a single, that's another.

Make a singles profile and go through the meeting hunt that the rest of us deal with.

Those couples veris are based on both partners. Single men are a dangerous game lol"

We always wonder why they don’t just make it a singles profile. It’s easy enough to do from what we understand of it.

What are they expecting? “Oh, you were a couple but your now single, but you want to meet anyway even though you’ve lied to us?” “Sure, go on then!”

By *egalBeetleWoman  over a year ago

London

Exactly what I think! Hornyleekcouple

What next? Those dick price arent actually yours? You actually have a micro penis haha

It’s just to get around filters

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Why (mainly the men) are you asking for meets from your couple profile; especially when your missus isnt playing anymore?

I'm bored... educate me"

I think in a few cases they're no longer a couple and the guy is getting his kicks from messaging guys as if they're still a couple.

» Add a new message to this topic