FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Holkham Naturist Beach

Holkham Naturist Beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Now that lockdown is being relaxed, we can hopefully get out again.

Has anyone been there recently?

We are hoping to get a visit there soon, and just wondered how it is these days?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *apdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We were going to Holkham last Sunday, but checked first and the beach car park was closed with no opening date listed...

"We were going to Holkham last Sunday, but checked first and the beach car park was closed with no opening date listed...

"

We can't remember, is there any on street parking there?

By *apdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"We were going to Holkham last Sunday, but checked first and the beach car park was closed with no opening date listed...

We can't remember, is there any on street parking there?"

I don't think so, double yellow lines on the road, maybe the Victoria Hotel car park will be open...

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

We can't remember, is there any on street parking there?

I don't think so, double yellow lines on the road, maybe the Victoria Hotel car park will be open..."

All public car parks are closed in Norfolk

By *areass2017Man  over a year ago

east coast

Corton nudist beach near Lowestoft is open as is the car park. Easy access and plenty of social distancing when I went on Monday

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi Fabbers. The main car park opposite the Holkham estate reopens Saturday 23 May. I'm looking to go over this long weekend, probably Monday. I'd love to have a social or possibly more with a lady or couple. Henry

"Hi Fabbers. The main car park opposite the Holkham estate reopens Saturday 23 May. I'm looking to go over this long weekend, probably Monday. I'd love to have a social or possibly more with a lady or couple. Henry"

Excellent !!

Enjoy your day.

Cambridge

Are you going to be there on the day?

"Are you going to be there on the day? "

Monday? Probably.

Cambridge

Enjoy the day. I'll be keeping my distance in the interests of public health.

By *gsfunCouple  over a year ago

bideford

Was anyone there last weekend?

Cambridge

I went 2 days after the car park was reopened. A lovely day on Holkham beach

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just a consideration at the moment but who has been here recently? Just wondering what you could tell us about the beach, atmosphere and clientele. Is it purely naturist or is there any naughty goings on there in places (social distance voyeurism possibly)? Might be considering this Saturday or Sunday. We have only dont nudust beaches abroad, mainly in Spain.

Cambridge

Hi. If you are looking for a swingers beach like Cap d'Agde in France, you'll be disappointed. This is Blighty after all!!

There is a designated nudist area on a public beach about a mile from the ticket machine carpark going through a pine forest ( turn left looking out to the beach and follow a track past a house and walkways to hides) , and you're expected to stay on the shore. Meerkat behaviour in the dunes and forest is not allowed, and got the beach closed not so long ago. Bring water, food, shelter as there are no facilities except toilets at the visitor centre. Wells, a port nearby, is famous for delicious crab.

"Hi. If you are looking for a swingers beach like Cap d'Agde in France, you'll be disappointed. This is Blighty after all!!

There is a designated nudist area on a public beach about a mile from the ticket machine carpark going through a pine forest ( turn left looking out to the beach and follow a track past a house and walkways to hides) , and you're expected to stay on the shore. Meerkat behaviour in the dunes and forest is not allowed, and got the beach closed not so long ago. Bring water, food, shelter as there are no facilities except toilets at the visitor centre. Wells, a port nearby, is famous for delicious crab.

"

Thanks for your information. That was what i was after. It wont be this weekend now as cannot get accomadation but we will visit soon as love being naked I get the impression it is hit and miss with numbers but will be looking out for the weather also which helps of course.

Take a wind brake or beach tent, it can be very wi day at times as it’s such a large flat beach. Beautiful there mind you! Used to be a lot better when you could go in the dunes

Cambridge

Do you still go?

By *amcplofswingCouple  over a year ago

Ely

We went at the weekend 2 weeks ago. It wasn't particularly warm and very windy.

We are going again the next warm sunny weekend and have invested in a beach tent as it was pretty windy.

Unfortunately all fun in the dunes has stopped however she enjoyed being nude and we think a couple of guys had a sneaky look or two!

It's not what it was but hopefully fun to show her off again next time. Hopefully more guys there.

Shame do gooders ruin everything!

Cambridge

Drop me a line this summer when you're next going.

By *r politeguyMan  over a year ago

coningsby

Will be going to the semi wild campsite nearby once we can all camp out again. Anyone interested in a meet up

Ely

Looks like this weekend is out of the question.

Fingers crossed for next.

Is the campsite Croft? We are thinking about going when it reopens, not sure what it's like though.

Cambridge

Let us know when. Would be interested to meet for some adult fun.

By *ot4uaseverMan  over a year ago

south staffs

Will be there on Wednesday with my other half, grwat weather forcast, anybody else planning a visit?

Cambridge

Who is your other half? Wednesday is too short notice for me.

Hi could anyone tell us where to park when visiting Holkham naturist beach please, thanks.

Cambridge

There is a car park opposite the Holkham Estate where you can pay £9 for the day. The naturist beach is about a mile through the pine forest where there are no facilities e.g toilets or water. There is a visitors' centre including toilets and cafe in the car park. Bring everything you need including a wind break shelter and a hat for the sun. Henry x

"There is a car park opposite the Holkham Estate where you can pay £9 for the day. The naturist beach is about a mile through the pine forest where there are no facilities e.g toilets or water. There is a visitors' centre including toilets and cafe in the car park. Bring everything you need including a wind break shelter and a hat for the sun. Henry x"

Thank you Henry much appreciated

Ely

We are thinking about going this Saturday 8th August.

Hopefully if we do it will be a good day and some of the guys come over and say hi to Shell

By *ityounglad1Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

Anyone there tomorrow?

Cambridge

Hi. I was there on the nudist beach from 11 to 4 pm but didn't see you. I had the small yellow tent. Henry

"Hi. I was there on the nudist beach from 11 to 4 pm but didn't see you. I had the small yellow tent. Henry"

Hi we were there Friday blue green windbreaker had a lovely time,beautiful weather and beach will definitely be going again.

Mmmmm

Cambridge

If the weather continues hot and sunny, would you be interested in meeting in the future? If so, when and send me a personal message. Quite happy to social distance if you want.

» Add a new message to this topic