FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Leysdown nudist beach

Leysdown nudist beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eah101 OP   Couple  over a year ago

chepstow

Does anyone else find it really off putting that the majority of men spend their whole time walking about or meerkatting rather than just laying down and relaxing. It’s a real shame as I’m sure it puts off a lot more people going?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oey69essexdoggerMan  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Happens at my local beach too.

Trouble is they all think that may miss out on a show or get invited to join in.

Even as a bloke it's somewhat annoying when you just want to get your kit off and enjoy the sun!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I totally agree 100%

My nearest beach is St Osyth and I only went twice last year due to the appalling behaviour of the males on the beach.

I usually set down just before the naturist area as I simply want to just sunbathe, the last time I went some guy who must have had binoculars came running over to ask me if I was Gay, Bi or straight!

This is what you're faced with when all you want is a genuine day relaxing in the sun.

And the poor couples that just want to sunbathe don't stand a chance.

When I decide to go to the beach again it is Shellness I want to try as I've heard good reports about it, please don't tell me it's the same as St Osyth?

I will be travelling from Essex so really don't want to make a mistake.

These parasitic actions make me ashamed to be a male, especially when first turning up at the beach as the immediate first thought of females and couples must be "here comes another one", and to be honest, I don't blame them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Genuinely interested in nudist beaches but never been to one. admittedly I would want to perv as much as possible and enjoy being perved on, seeing my gf have the same experience as a perv/pervee too. Is this not the right etiquette? Would like to go to one some day but don’t want to upset anyone or embarrass myself

» Add a new message to this topic