FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Arranging your first gangbang

Arranging your first gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

One of the many On here thinking about (or at least putting it in their status) a post lockdown blowout...but, having never hosted a gangbang before would love some advice.

Happy for any guidance, but especially interested in numbers and timings. Hotel or club?

Thanks in advance xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lay down the do’s and donts before hand. Are there any ground rules? Things you don’t want to do/happen?

Should people cum and go or hang around till whenever? This is a big one, you don’t want to over stay your welcome

Lay out rules for phones - are pics and videos cool or not? This absolutely needs to be agreed

I’d say a hotel is probably best to host and make it clear how much the contribution is meant to be.

Should people bring their own condoms or are you supplying them?

Set up a WhatsApp group for people 100% attending, you can just chat and lay out what you want to happen

Enjoy!

By *usan patentTV/TS  over a year ago

falkirk

I would recommend having a “ minder “

Someone whom you trust,just someone who might or might not get involved but is here to make sure your safe ! It made me feel more secure ! Enjoy !!!x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the tips. The minder is not something I’d thought of but definitely would help with feeling comfortable and with letting people in discretely xx

» Add a new message to this topic