FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Caught Dogging...

Caught Dogging...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFunBoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Longridge

Have you ever been?

Spill the the beans... What happened..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avillainMan  over a year ago

Sin Tellins

Wasn't an intentional dogging meet but was having some fun outdoors with my ex and a friend and next thing we knew a couple strolled up behind us and started looking before gasps and name calling started, wasn't too bad and we were all dressed(to a degree) so we walked away before it became an issue. Was pretty fun and we was in stitches all night over it.

Longridge

Bumped into a couple in a Transit van one evening.

Invited in through side door and one thing led to another. The back doors were slightly open as was the side.

Guys were watching in the dim torch light the the dreaded call-out. Police are hear, the van was quickly sealed up and torches extinguised.

Hearing voices if the guys stood around the van being interrogated as to why they were stood around it.

Next thing, the back doors swung wide open and two bright torches hit us in the face. "What's happening here?" bellowed a voice, I answered "just talking officer", "why are you out of breath?", "hey fever is triggering my astma, it is really bad tonight" I replied.

"I suggest you all go home" came the response followed by the doors slamming shut again.

Police car then left and after 10 or so minutes, carried from the point we were rudely interupted. Not long after the doors reopened and the dim lights came back on.

Such fun..

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

"Bumped into a couple in a Transit van one evening.

Invited in through side door and one thing led to another. The back doors were slightly open as was the side.

Guys were watching in the dim torch light the the dreaded call-out. Police are hear, the van was quickly sealed up and torches extinguised.

Hearing voices if the guys stood around the van being interrogated as to why they were stood around it.

Next thing, the back doors swung wide open and two bright torches hit us in the face. "What's happening here?" bellowed a voice, I answered "just talking officer", "why are you out of breath?", "hey fever is triggering my astma, it is really bad tonight" I replied.

"I suggest you all go home" came the response followed by the doors slamming shut again.

Police car then left and after 10 or so minutes, carried from the point we were rudely interupted. Not long after the doors reopened and the dim lights came back on.

Such fun.. "

Cool story

Longridge

Another time, over near South Yorkshire.

Driving down to the car park by the reservoir, noticing an unusual amount of unoccupied vehicles, got out to hear sounds of play coming from down the field.

Walking down the hill I realised that a group had gathered around a female tied to the picnic bench and those awaiting thier turn.

I joined the queue, whilst waiting one of the guys said he was sure he could hear vehicles crunching on the gravel on the lane.

No lights could be seen, but the noise was getting louder. Eventually, it went quiet and things carried on.

A few minutes later the whole sordid scene was lit by headlights from around 6 vehicles fa ing us in in the car park. Then a voice right behind us, "No need to guess what is going on here, who is in charge", the voice announced.

After no one stepped forward, he again asked and a sheepish guy stepped out from the crowd and admitted it was his wife tied to the bench.

Having asked the lady if she was ok and there consentually of her own free will, he then turned round to the guys and said, "seeing as we don't have enough transport to take you all in, I suggest returning to you vehicles and going home".

Turning then to the couple, "you are both adults and old enough to know better, so suggest you leave and stay away from this area".

Leaving in fits of quier giggles of relief knowing we'd come close to serious trouble, it turned out there was around 8 police cars that had sneaked up on us in the moonlight and spoilt our fun.

By *eepitonwaxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

No but I did catch a couple last week cycling past their car parked on Bonnyton moor near Glasgow. Windows were down it seem liked they weren’t giving a fuck.

By *atman Wannabe!Man  over a year ago

Manchester

This wasn't by chance an old couple? She was late 50/60s but stunning? Think I've met them a few times around that area.

By *ocknockerMan  over a year ago

x

Where in South Yorkshire was this I’d love to know and maybe take a trip there and see if the place is still active

Private message me if you’re willing to share the location

By *rumpyandsexyCouple  over a year ago

mansfield

Me and sher would like a couple to catch us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and wife did a lot of dogging at sedgefield area one police man caught us three times told us just to move on

By *irthyDickMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

not being caught but got into some tricky situations in my car - once drove down a single track road in search of dogging and got to a dead end where i couldn’t turn around- had to reverse for about half a mile in darkness before i could turn car around- quite stressful

Longridge

Couple of years ago, spoke to a couple during Xmas week and arranged to meet.

It was snowing heavily when I set off and wss getting worse as I drove on.

During the 2 hour drive to thiers and halfway, got a call to say her sister had arrived home d*unk and whether it was ok to play in the car instead.

After arriving, I picked them up and asked where best to go. "There is a place not far from here I go fishing", so we headed to the place.

When we got there, I asked if he wss sure that this is a quiet road and assured me it was.

I pulled into a field gate entrance and tucked the car in. Me and his wife started to play in the back seat with hubby in the front watching.

After a while he said "shall we get out and take some photos in the snow". We jumped out the car and with her spread over the gate and other positions we continued to take photos.

During this, a car passed on the road, slowed down, turned round and carried on its way.

After this the 3 of us squeezed into the back of the car and continued playing. After around 10 mins, I stopped as I was certain I could hear the drone of a diesel engine idling.

I opened the window and the noise was louder, "I am sure there is a car parked on the road" near the entrance.

I got out to get into the front seat when at that point two white cars pulled across tye front of my car blocking us in.

I threw our coats over hubby who was now hiding in the passenger well ofvtge car to cover him up. She was sat on the seat when two coppers came over and took me to one side while a female officer went to speak to her.

At this point, the copper asked why I was 100 miles from home where I explained we had met on a website and came down for fun.

Unsure, they asked her to get out the car and I was asked if it was ok if they search the car. OMG, I thought, they have no idea there is 3 of us.

Having had no choice than agree, they shone thier torches into the car and pulled back the coats. They both jumped back as hubby jumoed up, got tangled in the coats, falling out the car and then jumping up saying "Hello".

Just after this and as things calmed down, I was told to go over to a 3rd (traffic) car to check my details. Jumping into the white X5, i was met with a stunning blond police lady in her mid 20's who was cracked up laughing trying to tske my details.

"I don't need to ask what you were doing here, and take it the young lady was having a good time until we turned up and spoilt it?".

After checking, I got out and was taken back to the other two where some awkward questions follwed as they wanted more details of the website we had met.

One of the coppers asked if we had been using a camera as the flashing had been reported. I said pictures had been taken but unless there was suspicion to arrest, then no, they are not going to be shown.

After another long few minutes while decided what to do, we were told that as is was Xmas and we had given them a story to tell others and that it was late to process paperwork, that there will be no further action.

As we were getting back into the car, one officer came back and said "word of advice next time, AT HOME"

Driving away in stitches laughing, we ended up very quietly back at thiers having fun while sis was fast asleep upstairs.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Bloody brilliant..

Or as said in parts of Wales

Bloody marvellous

wrexham

Wouldn't suprise me coppers being coppers.

One or 2 may be on here reading that incident and quietly chuckling to themselves thinking I remember pulling them or remember hearing on the internal grapevine about it..

Longridge

Often wondered if they did..

They were more interested in how we met and wrote websites on a note to put in pocket.

wrexham

Number of coppers that fet divorced or sacked or up before hearings due to illicit affairs with colleagues

Must indicate they're on sites like this.

By *ang BazzaMan  over a year ago

Cirencester

Whilst out in the GloryHole van, a guy was being pleasured, when a lady walking a dog heard the guy groaning. The lady went to investigate, to see if the guy was ok. I then intervened to say he was fine, but I couldn't think of an answer,to what was wrong with him.

Longridge

"Number of coppers that fet divorced or sacked or up before hearings due to illicit affairs with colleagues

Must indicate they're on sites like this.

"

One of the classic's was B&Q near Warrington. The copper had previously played with a couple.

He later became a stalker using pressure to get them to meet.

It came to a head when they set up a sting and handed pictures to tabloids.

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/1598555.copper-arrested-over-dogging-allegations/

Full story and photos appeared in the News of the World but long since vanished.

Was in Tooting Park about 12am so we were right by the pond (not even in a sheltered part of the park fairly open). We sort of got caught twice in one meet; she was bent over the bench getting back shots and two joggers were heading right for us noticing what we were doing they then cut through the bushes. She was kind of embarrassed but said it was exciting almost getting caught. I put my jacket on the bench so she could ride me about 5 minutes in (props to her because a lot of women cant/don't/prefer not to ride dick for even that period of time in my experience) I lift my head from sucking her breasts (yes both got to share the love) because I can hear a cyclist I pull her in even closer the guy on the bike rode until he was about two meters past us turned around and just stared at us watching. She then said she felt uncomfortable so I told her I would deal with it, so as she got dressed I told him to go about his business she doesn't want this to be a party he soon got the message and rode off. We then found a more secluded area just as she went low and my dick was out the same guy rode near us again just watching as she felt so uncomfortable that I said I'd walk her to the train station. But we had so much fun doing it few more times the next time was in a woods near rosehill whereby a dog caught us and that's another story for another time. My preference is black women but since her, I have a massive thing for redheads

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Love to wank off and be watched and in risky places xx

Longridge

Having used to drive from Manchester to Cornwall every two to three weeks to get away for a weekend, I uses to meet a couple on a regular basis that included hotel, beach and car park fun.

One weekend, I was heading down and got a message that hotels were fully booked due to a festival in Newquay so decided on going for a meal followed by some alfresco fun on the way back.

Having got into one car and some fun in the back while rolling around country lanes with hubby driving, we found a place to stop in a quiet church car park.

Having all 3 of us jumping in the back with back seats down and front seats pulled forward and getting into some strange positions. Hubby announced "there is someone at the window, looking through", it was very dark and the windows were steamed up and a few minutes later I asked "is he still there", "yes", came the reply so I said "the doors are locked, wipe the window so he can see better". Hubby duly wiped the window with a towel, then flicked on the interior light to give a better view.

This was quickly followed by knocking on the window, having switched the light out and looked out the window, I said "oh fuck, it is the vicar, he has a white collar on his neck". The knock came again, this time more louder and persuasive.

I covered wifey up and put my T shirt on and opened the window. "Hello", I said sheepishly.

The response in a broad North Cornish accent "I don't know what in God's name the three dirty buggars are up to in there, but I am sure him upstairs would not be approving of it while parked on his car park. So, kindly get dressed and go somewhere else to commit your sins".

Looking like 3 school kids caught stealing pencils from the store room, covered up and drove to another car park. Once stopped again, we were in fits of laughter at being caught by the local reverend.

wrexham

Thought he was going to invite you into the vicarage

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 09/07/20 18:03:07]

Longridge

He was not a happy chappy..

wrexham

Ever thought of writing a book...taking a theme popular in the 70s could call it....

"Confessions of a dogger "

Longridge

Seriously considering it..

More to come - which first, choices are:

1) Farmers field

2) Bothched CID sting

3) Sneezing fit in the long grass

4) Chucking the rubbish

5) Hotel room

Although not getting caught, but funny stories:

A) Mondeo in the bushes

B) Lightning strike

Take your pick?

There is also a section on the 'Caught while dogging' which includes catching car thieves, burglars, missing persons and more that don't just jump to mind.

wrexham

Botched cid

Hotel

Longridge

I'll drop them on tomorrow time permitting..

wrexham

When ever at your convenience..

By *OTTSFUN COUPLECouple  over a year ago

Hucknall Nottingham

Caught in Blidworth woods pulled in for a quick piddle it was dark when i got back to the car the wife had taken her knickers off so i started to fuck her after about 10min i looked up and there was about 10 men wanking themselves of so we just carried on it was a great turn on.

Good old Blidworth woods but Not seen many Down there recently Probably the police scaring um off

Good cob van down there in the daytime tho

By *hesquirtinatorMan  over a year ago

manchester

That is one mint story

By *oobaaMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Used to take my then G/F to a quiet place to shag in the back of the car.One night when she was on top and close to cumming I noticed a guy was looking in the side window.

After we had finished I noticed him hiding in the bushes and turned the main beam on him.

My G/F was horrified that someone had watched us having sex but then got turned on by it all and wanted to go back the next night. It was a week or so later that we saw him in the bushes when we pulled up and she was so turned on she was soaking when i got her knickers off in the back.

He watched us for a short time then left.

The next time we saw him we opened the door so he could get a better view and he came over. we were doing it doggy with him looking in and he asked if she would suck his cock.

She wanked him and he came straight away and left.

Never saw him again after that

» Add a new message to this topic