FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Gangbangs in the Southeast

Gangbangs in the Southeast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on the swinging scene for a few years now and I previously organised discreet fun (non-commercial) gangbangs for ladies and couples who like the idea of the lady being the centre of attention for a group of well mannered guys. I use to be very careful to make sure all parties were respectful, polite and genuine and built up a database of reliable guys from which were selected the guys who matched the criteria specified by the lady or couple. Work sadly left me with little time to organise these events and so of late I have instead been looking to attend events held in the Southeast. Sadly it seems all the fun is taking place in the north. I'm beginning to wonder if its a case of no one wants gangbangs here in the south or that there is no one organising such fun. Let me know your thoughts on the matter. If you know of any groups that organise safe, respectful gangbang fun (I'm not talking about the commercial money making type events) then please let me know. Alternatively if there are enough people (both ladies, couple and the guys wanting to attend) who are interested in this I would consider the option of setting a group up again and organising some fun. Let me know your thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know exactly what you mean about all the fun being up north in for ever searching for fun Gang bands or private parties in the southeast the last one was 32 weeks ago... It's a right shame!!

If you every wanted to plan another one let us know nothing exciting happens down the south

J&S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic