FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Our profile any good?

Our profile any good?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reedycouplexxx. OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

We have been on here nearly 2 years now and swing as there’s thousands of people on here we don’t get allot of winks or messages, is our profile no good? Would love some feedback or any tips xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have been on here nearly 2 years now and swing as there’s thousands of people on here we don’t get allot of winks or messages, is our profile no good? Would love some feedback or any tips xxxx"

pictures of only 1 of you and a silly disclaimer at the bottom

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

pictures of only 1 of you and a silly disclaimer at the bottom"

I agree with the above. Also no kissing and only looking for 6"+ cocks will reduce interest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah, what they said!

By *reedycouplexxx. OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

But I don’t like small ones lol so it just saves time?

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

Your kissing is your preference, I like the fact you have put that on your profile, when my GF and I had 3sums in the past she was not allowed to kiss other men, as that is saved for me. I totally get where you are coming from, the fact you say 6”-Plus saves an awkward moment. People know where they stand.

My only suggestion is not to take close up pics, you can’t get a feel for your chemistry, it gives nothing away of your body shape or makes you look like your enjoying yourself, so gives people no edge to where they fit in, a picture to me is like, god I would love to be put in that position by him or I would love to put her that position. An outside picture shows your daring and makes people think, “wow what if I stumbled on them doing this” what would happen etc.

Your profile looks good already, i am just giving my 2 pence, which I think will entice people for you.

I only use my profile now ,for people I’ve met in clubs or people I know to keep in touch with, so mine is crap now, as I haven’t worked on it and have no interest in playing the single chase anymore.

» Add a new message to this topic