FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Oxfordshire in general

Oxfordshire in general

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umalotagain OP   Man  over a year ago

a town called malice

Ok so we have established ( through lack of reply) there is no decent massage in Oxfordshire. So what is there is a naughty nature around the area. Lived here for 20 years and struggling to find much naughtiness

So let’s me know what you know, places dogging spots, clubs, etc etc let’s make Oxfordshire kinky again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Sir though I have no hard evidence I would suspect that Oxfordshire is already and has probably been one of the kinkiest counties ever.

As Oxford is the county town and best known as the famous seat of learning I would suspect that amongst some of the very higher levels of echelons of education there are some exceptional kinky folk..

They are probably on other sites or keep a low profile on here..

How many episodes of Morse or Lewis were against a backdrop of kinky sex...

By *umalotagain OP   Man  over a year ago

a town called malice

"Sir though I have no hard evidence I would suspect that Oxfordshire is already and has probably been one of the kinkiest counties ever.

As Oxford is the county town and best known as the famous seat of learning I would suspect that amongst some of the very higher levels of echelons of education there are some exceptional kinky folk..

They are probably on other sites or keep a low profile on here..

How many episodes of Morse or Lewis were against a backdrop of kinky sex..."

Low profile for sure and other sites most likely they just aren’t showing themselves

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

They may have their own discreet groups that they do not have to use sites likes these..

» Add a new message to this topic