FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Is Dogging Finished?

Is Dogging Finished?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om8420 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

I don't know what its like in the rest of the country but in the North East dogging is almost non existant. two or three years ago on wednesday, friday and saturday nights you could almost be guaranteed some action in any of the well known sites. Now, absolutely nothing, or at least very little. Not enough to waste fuel driving round night after night on the off chance. Is it the same elsewhere. Have sites like FabS had an effect on dogging? Is it the police spoiling thing? Let me know your experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't know what its like in the rest of the country but in the North East dogging is almost non existant. two or three years ago on wednesday, friday and saturday nights you could almost be guaranteed some action in any of the well known sites. Now, absolutely nothing, or at least very little. Not enough to waste fuel driving round night after night on the off chance. Is it the same elsewhere. Have sites like FabS had an effect on dogging? Is it the police spoiling thing? Let me know your experiences."
Not for us Tom, we go out regular on at least one of those nights, only night we avoid is monday as it seems men only want men on that night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suspect the problem is with the 'well known sites' becoming too well known and getting too much attention from the rozzers, so people stop using them.

Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 13/06/12 12:01:13]

Sunderland

"[Removed by poster at 13/06/12 12:01:13]"

Maybe you could PM me and tell me where the action is pls

By *icto07985Man  over a year ago

Romney marsh

meets are now arranged on the internet which has pretty much ruined it,couples arrange to meet but are vetting suitors so they know exactly who they are going to meet.

By *NicenNaughteyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

we still have some action going on in the northwest but we must admit the police are doing all they can to stop it which is a shame as cos most places we know are in the middle of no where instead of picking on people who are having consented fun they should be lookin for smack heads or the boy racers around us driving stoned

By *romit87Man  over a year ago

Shropshire

it seems that alot of couples are put off by the fellas that have no manners or considerations for couples.

By *NicenNaughteyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

"it seems that alot of couples are put off by the fellas that have no manners or considerations for couples."

i agree some people think cos your doggers you will shag or play with anyone

By *romit87Man  over a year ago

Shropshire

its a minority ruining it for the majority in that respect.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"its a minority ruining it for the majority in that respect."

The minority being the boy racers, the locals who have no tolerance, even though it doesn't affect them but report to cops, the cops who have much better things to be doing, the idiots who drive round - lights on almost all the time, giving others no time to relax, get acquainted etc and the disrespectful minority doggers who think they can have anything they want, irrespective of others and their wishes, almost bordering on sexual molestation for some.

Think there has been a national police clampdown, but dogging will still happen, just that more will arrange privately and meet at unused pre-agreed points etc, the great unwashed trouble makers and others staying with the known spots.

» Add a new message to this topic