FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > The struggle is real - Newcastle

The struggle is real - Newcastle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungJayy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The struggle to find lovely people, people who enjoy talking or have the audacity to respond seems to be real, has anyone else thought this? Is this just me being ignorant?

I tend to find that after so long on sites like this and others, i find a huge lack of interests from alot of people, either getting no replies, left on read or straight deleted/blocked for very little reason.

Does anyone else feel this sometimes? Where you're on a site to meet people (understandable in this current circumstance and not meeting myself) and to open up about interests and explore a little more in my sex life, but struggle to do so.

What am i doing wrong? I think the overwhelming posts about people having sex on a constant basis and me having nothing for (almost) a year is making me jealous maybe? Haha i don't know..

I tend to find my age/looks and especially kinks can sometimes be off putting to alot of people, as when i do try that odd response it's "not old enough" "not my type, sorry" or some sort of reasoning.

I understand the ratio of men and woman may seem excessive sometimes, could this be it?

Not sure what i may be doing wrong, i don't exactly send a small sentence either, but a lovely short paragraph with no prevail?

Lol, anyways, i hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eorgeo1Man  over a year ago

Slaley

Yeah it’s like that sometimes !!. But not always. Tried messaging but your preferences don’t allow us to message you. Could of struck a conversation and a social!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic