FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Coming out bisexual

Coming out bisexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well this is a touchy subject but how do I break the news that I’m bisexual to a girl I’m talking too, I’m not physically attracted to men strongly I just enjoy being open sexually. It could be a big red flag for some.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say no rush. Find out if you're both interested in other things first. Then get round to discussing sex.

If you're not physically attracted to men then don't be telling her you're bi. You probably aren't anyway. You maybe just like the idea of being sexually open.

"I'd say no rush. Find out if you're both interested in other things first. Then get round to discussing sex.

If you're not physically attracted to men then don't be telling her you're bi. You probably aren't anyway. You maybe just like the idea of being sexually open."

I agree, theres a difference between enjoying sex and being open to close contact and touching etc during fun as a couple or in a group and being Bi.

Maybe its something you need to think about and see how you really feel. Ive had similar quandaries over the past 2 years.

By *ishygirlWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

Personally I think you should just be open and honest with her. She may well have the same open minded attitude as you do.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are planning on being monogamous with her I don't see it's an issue

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all! I need to play it very careful I think haha I have been with both men and women, I enjoy sex with men when I’m let’s say “extremely horny” haha, I’m just not physically attracted to them as much as women, I like the physical side of things.

By *ohn110474Man  over a year ago

harrogate

If you and her are to be serious and you are bi you may as well tell her as you will start craving mansex in time, then you will cheat on her with guys and then it will eat you up as you crave it more. If you are open and tell her now she will either go or she may embrace it so you both get fun. Choice is yours but I know it will come back and haunt you. I know from experience

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Just tell her you're bi! It's really no big deal these days, especially in your age group. If she ditches you because of your sexuality then you're well rid of a homophobe

Just tell her. She may surprise you and if she doesn't like it then you really shouldn't be with her.

By *akeycplMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Tricky one I’d say

I’ve been bi for quite some time, although am not attracted to guys in the slightest, just like the act of sex with guys. I kept it to myself for a long time until I met the lady of my dreams. I made a pact with myself that I’d no longer hide who I was or what i likes from the outset. Turns out she not only accepted it but loved it hearing about it etc

By *ceofthebaseMan  over a year ago

Ruislip

So is being attracted to ladyboys bisexual?

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

If the relationship is monogamous I would say no rush see how things develop if itd an open or swinging relationship that conversation will obviously have to come sooner i told my wife about 18 months ago she loves watching me with other guys now and most of her friends and family know

» Add a new message to this topic