FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > dogging .......where ??

dogging .......where ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oubleDs OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Helloooooo

anyone know of any dogging spots in the stockport or manchester area as i sick of finding empty car parks lol if there are any please send a message so where not on are own in the carpark lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

let us know if you find any

And let us know as well please. sick of either empty car parks or car parks which are used as social events, would love to find some good old fashioned dogging fun

By *NicenNaughteyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

like wise for us too guys and remember dont post the name of the carparks on here as police do check

By *eon85Man  over a year ago

Manchester

If anyone finds out could they message me please. Wouldn't mind giving it a try

Does anyone know of any dogging areas in Bracknell. Please don't post on here please inbox me

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

I'm looking for good dogging sites in the same area, can anyone pm me? Out and about tomorrow evening Thursday 5th July

By *NicenNaughteyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

and now the police have all that please be carefull what you put

By *inxi62Woman  over a year ago

northwest

anyone know good dogging places in merseyside area please.

please PM us only with places

thank you

By *ohnfromnwukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 10/07/12 07:28:43]

By *almh5Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Us too for the Manchester details please!

And please no messages from guys who have details but will only give them out if we agree to meet!

By *llidewCouple  over a year ago

durham

do any couples know any good dogging places in north east and north yorkshire areas plse pm us thanks

do b carefull girls if cops ask u wot is under ur coat dont open it as they nick u 4 indecent exposure ,,,,this happend 2 a friend on her first visit 2 doggin ,,,,,,

Any know of any good spots in the rugby area?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Locations

Please don't post exact locations of dogging sites or socials in the forum. You can ask people to mail you privately for more information.

Also can you make sure your mail filters are set to allow mail if you are going to ask for dogging locations as people have to ask for you to open their mail boxes and that is also against rules.

By *e7enCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

lets keep dogging alive all our local car parks are dead

By *llidewCouple  over a year ago

durham

looking to go out in north yorkshire or durham area if any verified couples can recommend anywhere pm us thanks

Essex ?

Any good dogging sites in huddersfield please inbox me

[Removed by poster at 17/07/12 12:55:23]

"lets keep dogging alive all our local car parks are dead"

By *andipaulxCouple  over a year ago

Chester

the police already know all the real dogging carparks, and if they really wanted to, they could baracade the lot. However a lot(and i mean alot) turn a blind eye to doggers, especially women. There has been quite a few times when the police have looked in on me to see what i was wearing, and have commented that they wish they werent on juty...

The problem of mentioning names isnt the police but all the guys who do not know the eticate of dogging, barge in and ruin it. clearing away wary couples..

we used to use a lane some 20yrs ago(before the word dogging and internet where ever thought up) and there would be up to 8 cpls a night or day parked along it, donig what ever they wanted. The guys stayed over the walls and peared through the holes. This is what the cpls liked until they wanted them to move on them, then they just beckoned them over. Now the guys race to get to a cpls car and the whole show is blown apart... thanks all for reading my little rant, now have fun. xx

does anyone know of any good dogging areas in the cornwall area as have been looking but with no joy if anyone does know plwasw let me know via pvt message many thanks x

By *ts artMan  over a year ago

Londonderry

"the police already know all the real dogging carparks, and if they really wanted to, they could baracade the lot. However a lot(and i mean alot) turn a blind eye to doggers, especially women. There has been quite a few times when the police have looked in on me to see what i was wearing, and have commented that they wish they werent on juty...

The problem of mentioning names isnt the police but all the guys who do not know the eticate of dogging, barge in and ruin it. clearing away wary couples..

we used to use a lane some 20yrs ago(before the word dogging and internet where ever thought up) and there would be up to 8 cpls a night or day parked along it, donig what ever they wanted. The guys stayed over the walls and peared through the holes. This is what the cpls liked until they wanted them to move on them, then they just beckoned them over. Now the guys race to get to a cpls car and the whole show is blown apart... thanks all for reading my little rant, now have fun. xx"

to true well said

By *iverpool-laddMan  over a year ago

Liverpool - Travelling

Have never been dogging, deffo on my to do list... Anyone fancy mailing me of an invite sometime

Any car parks in Rotherham area used ? Pm me

"the police already know all the real dogging carparks, and if they really wanted to, they could baracade the lot. However a lot(and i mean alot) turn a blind eye to doggers, especially women. There has been quite a few times when the police have looked in on me to see what i was wearing, and have commented that they wish they werent on juty...

we used to use a lane some 20yrs ago(before the word dogging and internet where ever thought up) and there would be up to 8 cpls a night or day parked along it, donig what ever they wanted. The guys stayed over the walls and peared through the holes. This is what the cpls liked until they wanted them to move on them, then they just beckoned them over. Now the guys race to get to a cpls car and the whole show is blown apart... thanks all for reading my little rant, now have fun. xx"

Hi could people message me where the digging spots are around Stockport/Manchester

Thank you

"lets keep dogging alive all our local car parks are dead"

I'm out dogging in Donny every weekend and I can assure you there are lots of people about, mainly blokes but lots of them

» Add a new message to this topic