FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Naturist

Naturist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Just wondering if others on fab prefer like myself to be in there birthday suit and what are there experiences of naturism.

Looking to expand my naked circle so please come say hi and start a conversation x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m a naturist when the weather or temperature allows. It’s great to feel the sun and air and all parts of my skin.

I first experienced proper naturism in Fuerteventura back in 2001 on a packed beach. Day one, shy wore speedos. Day 2 started to feel like the odd one not being naked so was brave and swam naked them put the speedos back on. Day 3, forget the speedos, this is exciting. Day 4 normal, who needs clothes?

Ever since then I've loved to be naked where possible. No nicer feeling than the sun and nice breeze blowing over bare skin.

Anyone who says there is nothing erotic about naturism has to be very uptight though. I can mostly control myself when I need to but on the right beaches with the right company a little fun on the beach is a wonderful thing. Shame the sand gets everywhere but thats a small price to pay isn't it lol

By *avey57Man  over a year ago

cheshunt

I went to a naturist camp for a day in the former Yugoslavia it was fun but I was a bit embarrassed when coming out of the cold sea. Been naked also in fueteventura in the sand dunes of coreleco and also playa Des ingles in Grand Canadian. I even ended up with a sunburnt cock. The mrs said it felt like a red hot poker hounding in her

By *avey57Man  over a year ago

cheshunt

Dammed auto correct Gran Canaria

"I first experienced proper naturism in Fuerteventura back in 2001 on a packed beach. Day one, shy wore speedos. Day 2 started to feel like the odd one not being naked so was brave and swam naked them put the speedos back on. Day 3, forget the speedos, this is exciting. Day 4 normal, who needs clothes?

Ever since then I've loved to be naked where possible. No nicer feeling than the sun and nice breeze blowing over bare skin.

Anyone who says there is nothing erotic about naturism has to be very uptight though. I can mostly control myself when I need to but on the right beaches with the right company a little fun on the beach is a wonderful thing. Shame the sand gets everywhere but thats a small price to pay isn't it lol"

On flight over to said Fuerteventura my friend said.IM NOT GETTING NAKED.

DAY 1 HOUR 1

Oh sod this Im getting naked. And there my friend became a naturist

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"I first experienced proper naturism in Fuerteventura back in 2001 on a packed beach. Day one, shy wore speedos. Day 2 started to feel like the odd one not being naked so was brave and swam naked them put the speedos back on. Day 3, forget the speedos, this is exciting. Day 4 normal, who needs clothes?

Anyone who says there is nothing erotic about naturism has to be very uptight though. I can mostly control myself when I need to but on the right beaches with the right company a little fun on the beach is a wonderful thing. Shame the sand gets everywhere but thats a small price to pay isn't it lol

DAY 1 HOUR 1

Oh sod this Im getting naked. And there my friend became a naturist"

To cold in Ireland even in the summertime lol

The UK's not ideal for this!

DAY 1 HOUR 1

Oh sod this Im getting naked. And there my friend became a naturist"

Once you've tried it its hard to imagine wearing a swimming costume on a beach ever again. Wet and clingy just isn't comfortable and despite what you think before trying it people don't sit and stare and judge you, even when we do walk out of a cold sea wondering exactly where our tackle is hiding.

Think for most once you tried it you never want to go back on the beach at least

But I feel the most relaxed generally when I’m naked at home must be a psychological thing lol

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

We joined our local naturist club during lockdown and it was great having somewhere safe to take our kits off. Hoping for another very warm year next year

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Nakeds the only way

Most the fun things in life are done when naked lol

» Add a new message to this topic