FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Sex more than a relationship

Sex more than a relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening, would it be possible to ask for some advice ? is it wrong for a guy to like sex more than a relationship ? I really love sex more but deep down I honestly don’t want to set out & use anyone, thoughts please .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In your situation and given your problems Mike can you not find a regular sex worker to fulfill your needs until the time comes when you find a partner!!!

T

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"In your situation and given your problems Mike can you not find a regular sex worker to fulfill your needs until the time comes when you find a partner!!!

T"

I think that’s a bit unfair. Why shouldn’t he use this site the way all the other single men do? Having what you call “problems” doesn’t mean he’s not worthy of meeting women. Also he just said he’s not interested in a relationship (like probably 99% of the men on here) so saying “until you find a partner” isn’t helpful.

You don’t comment on other single men’s posts telling them to hire a sex worker, even though for a lot of them who have very specific fantasies, it would probably be more appropriate. So why have you singled Mike out?

Nope, not wrong at all. I spent the majority of my twenties single as I didn’t want to be with anyone.

I wanted intimacy however and I was lucky enough to find it regularly(ish).

You do have to be careful with people, but in my opinion if you’ve not explicitly promised anything other than something casual or a one-off, then anything beyond that is an assumption on their part for which you’re not liable.....although just except to be blamed at one point or another.

"In your situation and given your problems Mike can you not find a regular sex worker to fulfill your needs until the time comes when you find a partner!!!

T

I think that’s a bit unfair. Why shouldn’t he use this site the way all the other single men do? Having what you call “problems” doesn’t mean he’s not worthy of meeting women. Also he just said he’s not interested in a relationship (like probably 99% of the men on here) so saying “until you find a partner” isn’t helpful.

You don’t comment on other single men’s posts telling them to hire a sex worker, even though for a lot of them who have very specific fantasies, it would probably be more appropriate. So why have you singled Mike out?"

Do me a favor and point out to a numbnuts(me) where I stayed he shouldn’t or couldn’t use fab in any way whatsoever,please because I’m struggling to see it.

We have exchanged correspondence with Mike and I’ve read most if not all of his posts and supported him when ever possible but hey this is fab and posts like yours are to be expected on a daily basis.

T

*stated not stated sorry fat fingers*

T

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

T

You don’t comment on other single men’s posts telling them to hire a sex worker, even though for a lot of them who have very specific fantasies, it would probably be more appropriate. So why have you singled Mike out?

Do me a favor and point out to a numbnuts(me) where I stayed he shouldn’t or couldn’t use fab in any way whatsoever,please because I’m struggling to see it.

We have exchanged correspondence with Mike and I’ve read most if not all of his posts and supported him when ever possible but hey this is fab and posts like yours are to be expected on a daily basis.

T"

Not being privy to any correspondence you might have with him or anyone else, can you not see how it looks like singling him out? You might be his best friend, but all the rest of us can see is this, here. It isn’t fair to tell him to use a sex worker if you’re not telling other people to do the same, and to anyone who can only see your public interactions, it does look as though you’re saying he should be doing that instead of looking for mutually enjoyable meets like the rest of us are.

Also, I’m well aware that plenty of people have attacked him for being honest about his situation, so I’m afraid I’m not going to apologise for sticking up for him when it looked like you were doing the same.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

That’s just the same as many people. If you’re happy single then so long as you’re not making false promises or getting anyone’s hopes up then keeping it casual is the way to go x

Thankyou for all your comments , I’m just looking for casual fun , when it’s safe to do so. I do my best to join different chats on here . I’ve had the odd few saying I’m only after a sympathy fuck which is not the case , but when you’ve not had it in ages the frustration gets harder .

I see nothing wrong in no strings sex and if you’re getting frustrated try webcam action to quench your thirst

"I see nothing wrong in no strings sex and if you’re getting frustrated try webcam action to quench your thirst"

If only someone was up for it lol

T

T

Not being privy to any correspondence you might have with him or anyone else, can you not see how it looks like singling him out? You might be his best friend, but all the rest of us can see is this, here. It isn’t fair to tell him to use a sex worker if you’re not telling other people to do the same, and to anyone who can only see your public interactions, it does look as though you’re saying he should be doing that instead of looking for mutually enjoyable meets like the rest of us are.

Also, I’m well aware that plenty of people have attacked him for being honest about his situation, so I’m afraid I’m not going to apologise for sticking up for him when it looked like you were doing the same."

That’s all good and indeed dandy _irty pretty but have you taken note of Mikes thread title ?????

I did and posted my opinion according as is my want on a public forum.

T

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Just be brutally honest up front.

Make it clear you are only looking for sex and no feels

That way should someone start to develop more than lust they know the score and can walk away.

I just want some fun in life

"Just be brutally honest up front.

Make it clear you are only looking for sex and no feels

That way should someone start to develop more than lust they know the score and can walk away."

I’ll go to my profile & edit it , thankyou for your advice .

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Most women do this as normal, if there's a click there, it will come naturally x

"Most women do this as normal, if there's a click there, it will come naturally x"

Thankyou for responding .

» Add a new message to this topic