Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *macktheponyMan  over a year ago

wellington

You cant say that anybody who is in tier 2 can go out for a social

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"You cant say that anybody who is in tier 2 can go out for a social"

You trying to tell me I’m wrong to say “I hope not?” I’m sitting here in full lockdown because people thought it was fine to go out for a drink.

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

As you can only meet up with five other people, it has to be outdoors, and lets face it the weather isn't the greatest at the moment, I would think the chances of a social is pretty slim.

wellington

Im not saying your wrong. All im saying if people in tier 2 wanna go for a drink they can. Yes people got to go sensible and follow the rules. You got to have some sort of life. Yes im same as you in tier 3 so cant do much so i know what you mean and understand

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Im not saying your wrong. All im saying if people in tier 2 wanna go for a drink they can. Yes people got to go sensible and follow the rules. You got to have some sort of life. Yes im same as you in tier 3 so cant do much so i know what you mean and understand"

I’m not in Tier 3, I’m in Wales, which is full lockdown. As far as I understand the English tiers, that’s more strict than your Tier 4. And I haven’t had “some sort of life” for the last 9 months, and probably won’t for another 9, because people think they can do what they like.

wellington

Yeah full lockdown worse than tier 4 after todays numbers tho wouldnt be surprised if some parts of us is back in full lockdown. I do know what you mean tho some people dont seem to give a shit and dont think it will affect them

» Add a new message to this topic