FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Looking to talk

Looking to talk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungJayy OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

So I have noticed a trend on here, the younger you are, the harder it is to get responses from people you've messaged (or so it seems) so...

I propose the idea that if you're on this post, period can message you kindly and expect a response back? I'll start that one

I am happy to respond to woman anywhere in the UK, always happy to talk to others kinky or otherwise (could be about anything) x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's nothing to do with your age, I think it's because you're a single guy. I barely get any responses, I take the time to write each person or couple an original message trying to introduce myself and say why I've messaged them. Most messages just get deleted without even a "not interested". The responses I do get tend to be "face pic". I've not got a problem with sending a face pic but I'd like to get a sense of if I'm going to get on with someone first. In that response it's a bit catch 22 so sometimes you have to take a bit of a chance. Currently I've no pictures as I was going to delete my profile after getting fed up with it again but what the hell 15th time might work a charm

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Hey guys, I've just looked at both your profiles, and if you were two guys at a bar, it's going to be difficult to spot you.

You're going to work out your USP and project that. Then if you're at a bar, you'll need to do quite a bit of scanning, searching, and work out how you're going to chat them up...

Not easy and it takes a lot of time invested to find friends. But it's possible so don't loose faith...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree, im fully aware age is a big factor for some couples and single females..

However i know my profile isn't very appealing and it greatly reduces the amount of messages or replies i will receive.. age isn't the only or main reason, its probably not even an issue with most on the site...

» Add a new message to this topic