FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Why do people chat for so long then suddenly stop & delete messages , have I done something wrong ?

Why do people chat for so long then suddenly stop & delete messages , have I done something wrong ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people chat for so long & then suddenly stop , I get that people are unindated with messages but I was been polite .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Maybe dating sites might be better ?

By *almprintsWoman  over a year ago

Organising fun and chaos in West

Possibly because it's Covid and no one is meeting. How long do you chat for before you run out of things to say to a complete stranger? I think this is happening to a lot of people.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Why do people chat for so long & then suddenly stop , I get that people are unindated with messages but I was been polite . "

Didn't feel a connection, bored with the conversations and they've moved on would be my guess.

Don't overthink it, roll your sleeves up and ride into battle again

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

As with everything, sometimes things naturally come to an end. The conversation dries out, or there's things you disagree on, maybe something you said, maybe something on the other person's end. It happens.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I wouldn't worry about it like myself and most of us we chat enough to keep our ties if the conversation has been interesting on both sides then it's positive remember nothing else can happen whilst in lockdown besides chatting and are plenty of people who might want to chat as well when you have a circle your able to bounce off those

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Just be happy you got to chat most guts on here never even get a bite. Fabs like fishing its the waiting that's fun I'm told.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do people chat for so long & then suddenly stop , I get that people are unindated with messages but I was been polite . "

Maybe they are just being polite at first, but they don't want to take things any further.

» Add a new message to this topic