FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Holidays

Holidays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, looks like we’ll all be struggling to get away this year, alternative destinations in the uk are a more realistic goal wethinks.

An outdoor social maybe, or a group booking of lodges perhaps, if anyone is planning such events we’d like to see it on the forums, maybe with the month as the title/subject.

Ain’t life a box of chocolates sometimes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatshisfaceMan  over a year ago

sudbury

"

Well, looks like we’ll all be struggling to get away this year, alternative destinations in the uk are a more realistic goal wethinks.

An outdoor social maybe, or a group booking of lodges perhaps, if anyone is planning such events we’d like to see it on the forums, maybe with the month as the title/subject.

Ain’t life a box of chocolates sometimes "

I wonder if the adult weekends at butlins will be open again? They were always a lot of fun ??

If not I have my eye on some lodges with hot tubs! There are also some beautiful walks nearby x

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Barmouth

So glad we have booked a week in Cornwall as a foreign holiday is seeming increasingly unlikely.

"

Ain’t life a box of chocolates sometimes

I wonder if the adult weekends at butlins will be open again? They were always a lot of fun ??

If not I have my eye on some lodges with hot tubs! There are also some beautiful walks nearby x

"

"So glad we have booked a week in Cornwall as a foreign holiday is seeming increasingly unlikely. "

» Add a new message to this topic