FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oupleHOT OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Barrow

I want to organize a gangbang for my sexy wife, where would I start to do this, is there anyone out there who could organize one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

Does she agree to it ?

By *oupleHOT OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near Barrow

She will just think that it would be a normal meet and surprise her with some extras, it would never happen it's soon difficult getting a meet on here with decent people,

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Would she not prefer to choose these extras herself?.

By *ifinmeetCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

How very true she would the best judge of men she would like?

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Go to a club...easy to organise ...let her pick the guys she likes...and you can police the proceedings ..

By *eovilcouple76Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

Go to a greedy girl night when the clubs reopen. Trying to organise one here will do your head in and you’ll end up with a load of no shows if our experiences are anything to go by.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"Go to a greedy girl night when the clubs reopen. Trying to organise one here will do your head in and you’ll end up with a load of no shows if our experiences are anything to go by. "

I suspect ever night will be a greedy girl night when things reopen

By *orthwalesmasterMan  over a year ago

rhyl

What if she is only happy with one other man joining and 5-6 turn up, if she is not up for it she will be upset and the men will be disappointed

I certainly wont go to a gang bang unless everyone knew in advance what was going to happen

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to be apart of one ??

By *igDMBMan  over a year ago

romford

Another way of looking at a gangbang that is organised without the person who is the one who is going to fucked senseless. If that person in question is your wife & she’s not up for it & she could cry the word beginning with “R”. Why would you risk prison & every guy there could get done for a sex crime.

Tell your wife what you want to do after all swinging is between consenting adults. Outside of this is a crime

Tell your wife what you want to do & if she agrees then fill your boots. Be very careful.

By *atexbisexTV/TS  over a year ago

Central London

"Another way of looking at a gangbang that is organised without the person who is the one who is going to fucked senseless. If that person in question is your wife & she’s not up for it & she could cry the word beginning with “R”. Why would you risk prison & every guy there could get done for a sex crime.

Tell your wife what you want to do after all swinging is between consenting adults. Outside of this is a crime

Tell your wife what you want to do & if she agrees then fill your boots. Be very careful."

Well said. If anyone tries to enlist you to ' trick ' or ' surprise ' their partner think long and hard about the possible consequences!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love it ... just put it out there ... how many men max ?

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

"I want to organize a gangbang for my sexy wife, where would I start to do this, is there anyone out there who could organize one "

It shouldn't be that hard to organise in your area. A few years ago when I was working in Barrow there was a lot going on, and there was even a VHS video floating around called, "Walney Wives"

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Very easy to get wife gangbanged on any night that we have been to xstasia

Wife always enjoys

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

That's how we enjoy out by gb fun no hassle

By *irtyfuxCouple  over a year ago

Kings Lynn Norfolk! NOT

Think Lockdown has altered people's state òf mind. He was shocked when I told him Friday I wanted to be gangbanged and by how many!

Whether it happens or not, who knows. Been reading many threads of gb groups etc which may be the may to go. I would like the ability for him to choose the guys to penetrate me. I find that aspect really horny. I trust him to pick my type. It's only fair he puts the work in now as I'd be hard at work taking them cocks. Let's see.

xx

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

"Very easy to get wife gangbanged on any night that we have been to xstasia

Wife always enjoys "

I just wonder how people will interact even when clubs allow, I can see people being a bit more cautious for a while about who they play with.

By *eggo3Man  over a year ago

denton

Hi, I have been on here for donkeys years and have been arranging gangbang's for well over ten years plus mainly in the Manchester area. They are invariably hard work but I have some good regular guys.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I personally think anything that's been planned intimately for somebody else should only be done with their full knowledge just in case it's not what they arefeeling like or interested in at that moment.

The easiest way is definitely to go to a club as you already have the venue, atmosphere, security and the people on site, but I would never be involved in organising something for somebody whodidn't have full knowledge of exactly what was intending to occur.

By *eggo3Man  over a year ago

denton

Totally agree

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Yes deff that's why we go to cjs the club does all the hard work

» Add a new message to this topic