FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Naturists Course Fishing, UK

Naturists Course Fishing, UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

Hello all, I would like to know if wether anyone know where a Naturist fishing lake is where I can fish for Big Carp or Big Pike somewhere in the UK , I do have a Campervan to traveling right across UK Anyone know thank

Regards

Eric BananaMan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Basildon

Hello , I have posted this 3 weeks a go , Which no one come up about the Naturist course fishing lake in the UK yet , Mast be someone know out there , I have been to Lakeside Farm that got a lake ,But they are small fish , So could you help if you know please

Regards

Eric

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

There's one apparently in Suffolk called Naturist Lakes on Twitter, and also found the one you referred to.

Basildon

"There's one apparently in Suffolk called Naturist Lakes on Twitter, and also found the one you referred to. "

Hello thank you for reply about where the Naturist lake for catching bigger fish , So it call Naturist Lake ?? I will look it up now I don't use Twitter , Can you get me a couples of it or a link please

Regards

Eric

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

"There's one apparently in Suffolk called Naturist Lakes on Twitter, and also found the one you referred to.

Hello thank you for reply about where the Naturist lake for catching bigger fish , So it call Naturist Lake ?? I will look it up now I don't use Twitter , Can you get me a couples of it or a link please

Regards

Eric"

Neither do I, it was just what came up on Google - sorry

Basildon

"There's one apparently in Suffolk called Naturist Lakes on Twitter, and also found the one you referred to.

Regards

Eric

Neither do I, it was just what came up on Google - sorry"

Hello , Yes I have find it and it in Bury St Edmund in Suffolk , Well it good for me there cos it a wild camping with the lake which I do a motorhome and overnight it said, I have done Nudist fishing in the pass , Great fun Thank you for that

By *aytimerider72Man  over a year ago

margate

Look at broadlands Sun club they have a lake you can fish

Basildon

I just looking at the Naturist Lakes in Suffolk ,re you sure it a naturist place where you can find there and also found on Google Earth band know where it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Watch out for the hooks!

» Add a new message to this topic