Thoughts & Prayers are with her Majesty the Queen. God bless you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Beautiful and very moving"

Nearly stopped laughing enough to care there

By *sbotangoMan  over a year ago

Close by

Proud to be British. God save the Queen!!

By *oey67Man  over a year ago

Warton

"Proud to be British. God save the Queen!!"

Have to agree with this

RIP Prince Philip. One Of A Kind. My thoughts are with The Queen today. I actually shed a tear while watching live coverage this afternoon as many did

By *ickthemiller2Man  over a year ago

brighton

The ould cousins hanging out of the back of each other

By *wosmilersCouple  over a year ago

Heathrowish

"RIP Prince Philip. One Of A Kind. My thoughts are with The Queen today. I actually shed a tear while watching live coverage this afternoon as many did "

I am not a Royalist....but my emotions were sparked when I saw an old woman in black, sitting alone, head down, mourning her departed husband of 73 years.

Grief has no boundaries. I hope she derives some comfort from her close ones regardless of their recent actions, and I wish her well.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"RIP Prince Philip. One Of A Kind. My thoughts are with The Queen today. I actually shed a tear while watching live coverage this afternoon as many did

I am not a Royalist....but my emotions were sparked when I saw an old woman in black, sitting alone, head down, mourning her departed husband of 73 years.

Grief has no boundaries. I hope she derives some comfort from her close ones regardless of their recent actions, and I wish her well."

This

Didnt watch it and have no time for the royals at all but he was a husband, father, grandfather etc i think they should have been allowed to mourn and pay there respects in private without the world watching every move - quite sad really

By *rSshMan  over a year ago

Poundbury

I felt sorry for the queen, sitting there all alone. I don’t understand the protocol of that. Very inhuman.

The death of an old racist and bigot.

"I felt sorry for the queen, sitting there all alone. I don’t understand the protocol of that. Very inhuman. "

My exact thoughts... The Queen looked so alone... I honestly don't know how she kept herself together. She has some emotional strength. Unfortunately it's illegal for 2 members from different households to sit close by at present but yet we can do so in the pubs

"I felt sorry for the queen, sitting there all alone. I don’t understand the protocol of that. Very inhuman.

My exact thoughts... The Queen looked so alone... I honestly don't know how she kept herself together. She has some emotional strength. Unfortunately it's illegal for 2 members from different households to sit close by at present but yet we can do so in the pubs "

She kept herself composed but was crumbling inside. My thoughts are with Our Queen

» Add a new message to this topic