FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > NORTHEAST AND YORKSHIRE

NORTHEAST AND YORKSHIRE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been thinking of helping out a select few fellow fab members with any jobs around the home in my spare time, obviously I’m not going to build you a new extension or fit your new bathroom or kitchen but I’m a multi skilled tradesman and will help out where I can, clearly people will question my motive and it’s quite simple, I feel it’s a good way to reach out to potential meets for future fun intense scenarios or just friendship, nothing is expected. Feel free to get in touch privately or in the thread. Must within a reasonable distance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking forward to getting to the Yorkshire pudding this year. Bee nice to meet up with a few locals.

By *artyanna16200TV/TS  over a year ago

leeds

Some probs with damp in water ingress at my flat needs an hinest appraisal before the summer ends , its not my property but my landlord knows i am getting in touch, possible causes , poor ventilation , chimney stack flashing ooh err insufficient , pointing around front door, a multituude, but i cant afford major repairs but willing to roll sleeves up and panties down !(im ilike that to those who are goid withbtheir hands x

» Add a new message to this topic