FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Separating wheat from chaff - what works for you

Separating wheat from chaff - what works for you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *SA blk fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Redhill

Ok so it's a problem as old as time, and yes I expect a lot of flaming for this.

How do find the genuine like minds and ignore the dreamers, time wasters and pic collectors?

I used to simply exchange pictures - but Facebook and the internet has kinda ruled that out as valid.

Now I try to speak early on the phone - but for newbies or some couples that can make them uncomfortable too early.

So the question remains - what have you found as the best and most reliable way to locate the genuine couples from the rest?

Couples feel free to add your two penneth.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *appyprivateMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I used to msn or chat with them first and then arrange to meet up somewhere in a pub, or somewhere public - have a drink and have a chat.

If it was going ok and the vibe was she wasn't going to hack my bits off - then onto the next encounter/stage/woods we go.

If it wasn't working out, or I thought they were time wasters, I'd thank them for their time, have another drink with them, and head off.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Meet them for a drink. Not always 100% successful and I do get left sat on my tod in a pub from time to time, but as I always take my Kindle out with me it just means I am sat in the pub with a 'book' and pint. Fine by me!

By *appyprivateMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Hey, it's one way to separate the two! Or make sure your not the one there first :op

» Add a new message to this topic