FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Any tips?

Any tips?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey, been on fab a few weeks now and just wondering if anyone has any advice/feedback for me?

I seem to suck in the online world at getting conversations going for some reason.

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

First thing you need to realise is that single men massively outnumber single women on this site. For every woman, there could be 200 blokes trying to get her attention and they will get hammered with messages.

So women are not just going to just fall into your lap. You have to put the leg work in and you need to stand out.

Second thing you need to understand is that since you cant accomodate, it's going to be a problem for you. It,ll certainly raise red flags for some women (are you married for example) and put others off. Where would you take them if they cant or wont accomodate for example. Your reasons for that are your own but you need to think about it from her point of view.

Thirdly, your profile dosent say anything about what you bring to the table or what you are really looking for. Just a bit of naughtiness is a bit generic.

Fourthly, your only photo verified. You need to get either get webcam verified or attend social events when they start up again. Theres a lot of time wasters and dreamers on the site who nevershow up. A good verification goes a long way.

Lastly, I'm not going to say there is anything spesifically wrong with your photos, they just dont stand out is all. For all you know you could be competing with guys who send ladies black and white torso shots of their 6 pack. I'm not telling you to get a professional photo shoot or anything, just get a photo that stands out is all.

None of the above is said to discourage or insult you. They are just the reality of the site and lifestyle.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

"First thing you need to realise is that single men massively outnumber single women on this site. For every woman, there could be 200 blokes trying to get her attention and they will get hammered with messages.

So women are not just going to just fall into your lap. You have to put the leg work in and you need to stand out.

Second thing you need to understand is that since you cant accomodate, it's going to be a problem for you. It,ll certainly raise red flags for some women (are you married for example) and put others off. Where would you take them if they cant or wont accomodate for example. Your reasons for that are your own but you need to think about it from her point of view.

Thirdly, your profile dosent say anything about what you bring to the table or what you are really looking for. Just a bit of naughtiness is a bit generic.

Fourthly, your only photo verified. You need to get either get webcam verified or attend social events when they start up again. Theres a lot of time wasters and dreamers on the site who nevershow up. A good verification goes a long way.

Lastly, I'm not going to say there is anything spesifically wrong with your photos, they just dont stand out is all. For all you know you could be competing with guys who send ladies black and white torso shots of their 6 pack. I'm not telling you to get a professional photo shoot or anything, just get a photo that stands out is all.

None of the above is said to discourage or insult you. They are just the reality of the site and lifestyle.

"

All of the above is sound advise, but delete the entire final paragraph; it is pointless verbiage that many people append to their profiles. It is meaningless nonsence, that merely confirms your inexperience.

If you are really keen, regard this as a long term project; as the pandemic crisis dissipates things will improve socially.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"First thing you need to realise is that single men massively outnumber single women on this site. For every woman, there could be 200 blokes trying to get her attention and they will get hammered with messages.

"

Cheers, I certainly knew the numbers game would play a big part but I take on board what you say! Haha

Thanks again.

» Add a new message to this topic