FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > does anyone actually ever read profiles properly

does anyone actually ever read profiles properly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukkakecoupleuk OP   Couple  over a year ago

horsham

after deleting many hundreds of messages on here i was curious to find out if we are alone.we spend many hours .... ok minutes on here stating who and what we are looking for .i.e non smoking people we even put we will not meet smokers.and then their profile says smoker then you put we will not respond to flirts or winks whatever they are called these days . and lo and behold we get one after another.and lastly we say face pic is a must and all you get is either a cock shot or no pic at all is this just us experiencing this or is it widespread . do these guys honestly believe we are all going to think "ok friend in your case just for you i will chuck all my rules out of the window because you have impressed me so much " like to know everyone elses thoughts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're lucky! At least people are looking at your profile. Even if not in depth. Nobody looks at mine...

By *appyprivateMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

No, it's common on both sides of te fence.

I get messages from women asking where I am even though it says, and I get messages from guys asking if I'd meet up with them even when I say I'm not gay/bi...

horsham

LUCKY YOU LOL

horsham

"You're lucky! At least people are looking at your profile. Even if not in depth. Nobody looks at mine... "
WHAT WITH A SEXY BUM LIKE YOURS I DONT BELIEVE YOU X

By *athnBobCouple  over a year ago

sandwell

Nope, I do not think they do. If it is obvious they have not read the profile we simply hit the block button. We have a very long block list.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

To be fair OP if I clicked on your profile I wouldn't read it either all those capitals - so I guess if anyone wanted to get to know you they would wink or just send a message

The loud minority do not read profiles. If you are online then that means you are open and ready for sex.

A polite no thank you in general ends the email exchange. However, people that do not match my profile are typically the ones that reply with petty insults. It would appear that they can read emails, but not your profile!

No lives are lost. Sex just lowers your IQ.

Happy fun, and never give these people your home address.

Was chatting to a female on here the other day and she sent a friends request then said she would have to delete us as it says on her profile she needs to see a face pic even though it states on our profile we have a face pic and will send it on request. Some people just don't pay attention. Sorry rant over xxx

"You're lucky! At least people are looking at your profile. Even if not in depth. Nobody looks at mine... WHAT WITH A SEXY BUM LIKE YOURS I DONT BELIEVE YOU X "
Liz, thanks for the compliment! Your bum is sexier. X

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Did you read his profile or just look at his bum

"Did you read his profile or just look at his bum "
I just checked, and liz and kevin did read my profile! And I had a read of theirs. Ive just read yours, its very good, I love your photos! Very nice. Shame that you're not looking for single guys! He, he. X

horsham

"Did you read his profile or just look at his bum "
both lol

"Did you read his profile or just look at his bum both lol"

Thanks! I also looked at yours, and its fantastic! (Im talking about your bum now) he, he! X

Unfortunately this also means alot of the people who have read the profile, get filtered out with the idiots.

I know we dont meet ur criteria..but if did meet it i couldnt read your profile..those capitals make my eyes bleary. I thought capitals were an impression of shouting so for me this would instantly put me off.

» Add a new message to this topic