FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging New Forest (I know, I know...)

Dogging New Forest (I know, I know...)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *insey0x0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bishopstoke

Please don't post locations directly as I'm sure that'll make people irate, but I'd really, really appreciate any tips for dogging in the New Forest or Winchester area. I must be the most incompetent/unlucky/naive Dogger imaginable, I've never found a time or place that resulted in anything more exciting than a nice (but frustrating) walk. Any general tips here would be ace, and anything more specific via direct message would be amazing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orky2Man  over a year ago

parkdean resort

We're heading down for a few days in September if it's safe to travel. Mrs has a long held fantasy to link up with a gorgeous tranny in the forest. Unlikely to be able to arrange it I suspect, but live in hope! Not being from the area, finding discrete locations where like minded members gather is really down to what info can be found online, for us. Still, if any locals have knowledge of quiet daytime car park that aren't overrun with tourists, PM would be appreciated.

By *oss.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Mmmmm

parkdean resort

Still no too hopeful that by September movement rules may have changed again. Googling forest car parks just in case.

parkdean resort

Only a couple of weeks to go! If there is a gorgeous chick with a dick who woud enjoy a nice couple stumbling across her in a forest car park one morning and then making arrangements to visit us in our Poole hotel later, feel free to drop me a message. Have a nice day, y'all!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Still no too hopeful that by September movement rules may have changed again. Googling forest car parks just in case."

If you go to thenewforest website, it has all the carparks listed !

There is also a phone app called 'park4night' which lists useful parking, with comments.

Honestly its always hit and miss with us and we're just down the road, we visit the carparks regularly but never much happening, 7-9pm has been the busiest for cars arriving.

Anyone anywhere now? The offer is there

By *rtuppeybear2Couple  over a year ago

winchester

we have never have any luck in New Forest,

usually end up grabbing a blanket and head off into the woods out off sight, there's always somewhere

Only ever really had success with prearranged meets in the forest, you can drive around all day and not see any MF couples playing.

Lots of males though openly at it.

By *orestToyMan  over a year ago

New Forest

I’d suggest you contact swingers who dog & live in the forest or use the ‘near me’ app to focus on Who’s around versus just driving around & hoping. As we have many car parks and trouble has resulted from doggers misreading a vanilla situation!

So pre-arranged meets are always better - post one.

parkdean resort

Do any members know if Shephards Gutter car park is closed at nights? I see on the street view image that there is a metal barrier at the entrance, is that an indication that the barrier places do get locked at dusk? Thank you in advance.

parkdean resort

Just checking as don't want to get locked in if the afternoon hikes overrun!

"Do any members know if Shephards Gutter car park is closed at nights? I see on the street view image that there is a metal barrier at the entrance, is that an indication that the barrier places do get locked at dusk? Thank you in advance."

I drive past it daily and sometimes it gets locked up at 5 and others it’s open late at night. All depends how busy the local verderers are i suppose!

» Add a new message to this topic