FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > St Osyth beach - Essex

St Osyth beach - Essex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umblewhoreOnCam OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burntwood

Hey all,

I'm heading down to Essex for a few weeks soon with the family and me and the hubs are planning some private time to ourselves while there. We've heard about St Osyth beach as a nudist location but seen quite a lot of mixed reviews about the location and attendees.

Could I get some feedback from people here who have first hand experience of it please?

Thanks so much!

Lou x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kcouple1973Couple  over a year ago

colchester

Hiya,

It’s fairly local too us but best avoid weekends as it’s teeming with guys generally if we go it’s midweek and generally we stay to the first part you get too, just far enough away from the public beach and comfortable enough to avoid unwanted attention if you go further up the beach it can get pretty sordid at times but it’s mostly but not all guys, the weather is supposed to be good for a while so hopefully you will get to enjoy the beach without too much hassle

Happy sunbathing

By *umblewhoreOnCam OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burntwood

"Hiya,

It’s fairly local too us but best avoid weekends as it’s teeming with guys generally if we go it’s midweek and generally we stay to the first part you get too, just far enough away from the public beach and comfortable enough to avoid unwanted attention if you go further up the beach it can get pretty sordid at times but it’s mostly but not all guys, the weather is supposed to be good for a while so hopefully you will get to enjoy the beach without too much hassle

Happy sunbathing "

This is just the sort of feedback I was hoping for! Thanks so much, this is really useful. Is it as much a walk from where you park as TripAdvisor suggests? A mile hike along pebbled beaches? Or is it fairly easy to get to? I just wasn't keen on getting to it a sweaty mess in this sort of heat haha!

By *kcouple1973Couple  over a year ago

colchester

You can walk along the path on the sea wall for quite a way it’s not that bad to be honest then drop onto the beach and find your spot loads of parking a really easy day out tbh

By *k_guyMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have a place right nearby and I haven’t been. Was hoping to this summer!

» Add a new message to this topic