FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Dogging masterclass

Dogging masterclass

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *insey0x0 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bishopstoke

My experience of dogging or dogging related activities thus far, in 10 easy-to-follow stages:

1) bowl up to a likely spot, probably far too early (I'm keen, early worm and all that...)

2) sit for a bit

3) get bored of sitting and go for a walk

4) sit some more

5) check fab in case anyone is clearly out nearby. Curse slow fab refresh rate.

6) send a couple of speculative messages. try not to take being ignored personally.

7) start to speculate that fun must be occuring elsewhere. Wage mental war whether to stick or twist.

8) stick for a bit longer

9) get a bit chilly

10) go home for a beer

I'm guessing this will be familiar to many, unless I'm just the most useless voyeur out there... I shall persevere nonetheless!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never bother before 2200z.

Too many non-dogging people around. And too many cameras. Activity may well happen prior to night, but having been video-ed in the past, unknown to me, I try to reduce the chances of that happening. That said, I was in a carpark yesterday evening, and guys kept walking over to a white car, staying 10 minutes, and then leaving!

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

You forgot being told by other single guys you meet ‘ that you should of been here yesterday a young couple came’

Or

Being told a couple always comes very late (1am) so you hang around until 2am.

And don’t forget about getting wet as it starts pissing down with rain

[Removed by poster at 18/07/21 13:13:02]

My dogging 'career' started on a m/cycle.

That was when dogging was a minor 'sport' and the worldwide web was not.

As well all know, it became massively popular as soon as the peasant-usable graphics-user-interface took-off (I still prefer the command line interface!!).

Those were the times!

Then the mobile revolution happened, and the GUI-peasants became the SMS-group-message peasants. You could sit in a carpark, in a well-known forest, and as soon as a couple showed-up, the group messages went out and the 'posse' came storming down the main drag and entered the carpark en-masse. The couple rapidly departed!!

Ah, the good old days.

» Add a new message to this topic