FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Blackpool

Blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrguy14 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Hi am going to be coming down to Blackpool the week after next for a few days. Could anyone recommend a hotel that is in a good area for fun and would be easy for me to have guests coming up to my room if you know what I mean I just don’t want anyone having to explain to a receptionist why they are there. Thanks for any help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lub playCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"Hi am going to be coming down to Blackpool the week after next for a few days. Could anyone recommend a hotel that is in a good area for fun and would be easy for me to have guests coming up to my room if you know what I mean I just don’t want anyone having to explain to a receptionist why they are there. Thanks for any help."

The best places to stay if you want to be discrete and stop in Blackpool as a swinger/swingers are Paradise or Stay & Play. Both have licensed bars with a few playrooms to add to the fun of your stay & only swinger stay in them exclusively xxx

The other place is peak a booze that has a Trans/Bi bar below with rooms above at £40 for the entire weekend and they welcomes swingers with open arms.

Hope this helps you & others xxx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

All the big hotels have easy access to rooms without going to reception and bars where you can meet first. It’s the small hotels and guest houses you need to avoid

By *lub playCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"All the big hotels have easy access to rooms without going to reception and bars where you can meet first. It’s the small hotels and guest houses you need to avoid"

This could be true or not, we have stayed in small and large hotels with no questions asked & a far few with lots of questions asked.

Unless you book a swingers hotels or one friendly to swingers its hit & miss really xxx

By *yrguy14 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Thanks very much that’s a great help. I’ll have a look at them. Xx

» Add a new message to this topic