FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Outdoor fun with the wife

Outdoor fun with the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy_1231983 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

So the wife dropped it on my toes about wanting outdoor fun on a bit of casual walk. Not a dogging session just a private one on one session. Now being from central birmingham there isnt much in the way of private outdoor spaces that dog walks dont walk along. We are happy to travel out of the West Midlands and even incorporate it in to a romantic wkend away. If any of guys could PM me any suggestions of nice walks that lead to secluded areas that dog walkers wouldnt walk to that would be great

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amy8179Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"So the wife dropped it on my toes about wanting outdoor fun on a bit of casual walk. Not a dogging session just a private one on one session. Now being from central birmingham there isnt much in the way of private outdoor spaces that dog walks dont walk along. We are happy to travel out of the West Midlands and even incorporate it in to a romantic wkend away. If any of guys could PM me any suggestions of nice walks that lead to secluded areas that dog walkers wouldnt walk to that would be great "

This is something the Mrs and I have wanted to do for a while now but like you not sure where to go so we will be watching this with interest.

Birmingham

I will keep you updated as clearly as brummy suffering the same issues lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've done this but it's difficult. Ideally you want to find a lesser known woodland area, no dogs or walkers or runners. Somewhere that is more forest like than a carved walking area. Find a felled tree or log and...

Not from Brum though so I couldn't help with that. The more known the spot is the more likely people will go there ie more likely to get caught. I'd recommend trying to scope out a few places yourself

Birmingham

Agreed thats why I’m not looking for dogging spots more for romantic suggestions. Who knows it could be pretty cool to catch a sunset or something like that too

By *amy8179Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I will keep you updated as clearly as brummy suffering the same issues lol"

Hi any luck in your search?

We have been wracking our brains as to where we could go but so far no joy xx

By *eptimiusMan  over a year ago

East

Outdoor fun is exactly that, fun! Being from London not able to help with localised locations. If youre looking further afield check out Northamptoshire

Birmingham

Northamptonshire isnt a million miles away quiet happy to travel and have a few nights away so that could work

By *andido63Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Plenty of secluded walks around Cannock Chase tho you need to know where to go.

I would guess most similar places will be the same off the beaten tracks.

Birmingham

Thought about cannock… nt been there often so dont really know my way round. But that could be ideal for something spontaneous! My only concerns were how busy it is.

By *plotgoblinsMan  over a year ago

heritage coast

We have found a number of suitable spots in Suffolk

I know somewhere in harborne you could go but it would have to be at night

Would this in the daytime, just thinking schools are breaking up now so a lot more kids about. If late evening or early morning, Sutton parks a pretty big place. Must be somewhere there that secluded enough perhaps? Sorry for not been able to help more

Birmingham

It would have to be daytime due to childcare

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

There are some very quiet spots on

the essex coast out on the marshes ideal for a romantic sun set.

By *lirtingentMan  over a year ago

Stroud

Come to the Cotswolds...there are miles and miles of open spaces and quiet walks

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Definitely Worcestershire and Gloucestershire have acres of woodland. Just get off the paths into the undergrowth. Lots of places for a quiet soirée in the open. Always the risk of being caught by like minded people looking for a naughty spot

Birmingham

PM me some places where to head to plz

Birmingham

"Definitely Worcestershire and Gloucestershire have acres of woodland. Just get off the paths into the undergrowth. Lots of places for a quiet soirée in the open. Always the risk of being caught by like minded people looking for a naughty spot "

Im not to far from Worcestershire any woods you’d recommend

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

Love to show you round my neck of the woods

Ok I do like the outdoors.

Tip

Look on google maps you can work out a good place to play just by looking on terrain turned on.

You work out how close roads are to park up, if its close to house's extra.

Also if it is a busy walk way.

Deep woodland or long grass is always good.

Take a blanket just to make a little bit more comfortable.

Enjoy

By *oss.Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Out doors is the best.

By *ndyAndy200Man  over a year ago

Kingswinford

how about client hills only up the road just wonder off the main paths

Head up the M6 and take the M54 into Shropshire, there are acres of countryside. If you message me I'm sure we can find one that's nice and secluded.

By *cSmoothieMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

You will be amazed what you can do with easy access clothing and two turned on people on a warm summers day.

A sudden quickie can be so much fun.

By *.Jayne66Woman  over a year ago

Neverland

Highgate? Lolx

By *r71Man  over a year ago

Nunlle & Diff

"You will be amazed what you can do with easy access clothing and two turned on people on a warm summers day.

A sudden quickie can be so much fun. "

There must be something in the air! My wife and I went on a long walk last weekend, a long ramble in a lovey secluded valley in south Snowdonia. We got very frisky in some old quarry buildings at the top of the valley, where a passionate kiss developed to fingering her to a near climax, and oral sex when we arrived back at the car! She found the chance of being discovered very much a turn on. This has come out of the blue for us,as my wife is usually very reserved. I am a very happy man at the moment. So I'm also on the lookout for places to visit in order to enjoy some outdoor fun. If anyone fancies messaging me I'll give you more of the details of our walk or if you have any suggestions for places in Snowdonia I would be happy to receive your recommendations. Thanks.

By *amesy6918Man  over a year ago

newry

Watch the nettles!!lol

Loads of quiet places on Cannock Chase away from the crowds for fun. If you want some ideas etc be happy to show you where

"So the wife dropped it on my toes about wanting outdoor fun on a bit of casual walk. Not a dogging session just a private one on one session. Now being from central birmingham there isnt much in the way of private outdoor spaces that dog walks dont walk along. We are happy to travel out of the West Midlands and even incorporate it in to a romantic wkend away. If any of guys could PM me any suggestions of nice walks that lead to secluded areas that dog walkers wouldnt walk to that would be great

This is something the Mrs and I have wanted to do for a while now but like you not sure where to go so we will be watching this with interest."

have you heard of anywhere local to Birmingham/solihull

Message me I know of some plenty of places less than 20 miles away where you'll have no one around regardless of school holidays.

By *yphodMan  over a year ago

London

Park outside a gate next to a farmer's field especially old ones that look barely used hop over (check for farm workers) and do it behind the hedgerow

By *ordan126Man  over a year ago

East Midlands & London

[Removed by poster at 07/08/21 12:23:31]

By *ordan126Man  over a year ago

East Midlands & London

"So the wife dropped it on my toes about wanting outdoor fun on a bit of casual walk. Not a dogging session just a private one on one session. Now being from central birmingham there isnt much in the way of private outdoor spaces that dog walks dont walk along. We are happy to travel out of the West Midlands and even incorporate it in to a romantic wkend away. If any of guys could PM me any suggestions of nice walks that lead to secluded areas that dog walkers wouldnt walk to that would be great "

There is plenty of outdoor spaces in Peterborough that you could come as you are only 1 hour in a half away. I wouldn’t mind meeting also

PM us and will tell you where the spot and if interested then we can join in too . Daytime only

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

Go to scotland for a romantic weekend and outdoor fun...lots of open spaces...

We live quite rural and have just started going up onto a local hill on occasions, started by watching the meteor showers which led to some fondling, we both loved the thrill of being in the open, it was dark so we would not of been easily seen but she loved the fact someone could spot us, she had me fingering her for ages, orgasming multiple times, she had buttons on her dress so they were undon, titts out, she looked amazing. She is definitely not into swinging but we both love being on holiday and she sunbathes topless, watching people look at her bare titts really gets her going.

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Kingsbury water park has a lot of areas for playing, away from the normal visitors....

By *.Jayne66Woman  over a year ago

Neverland

Anywhere near Stourbridge that's not highegate xxxx

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

"We live quite rural and have just started going up onto a local hill on occasions, started by watching the meteor showers which led to some fondling, we both loved the thrill of being in the open, it was dark so we would not of been easily seen but she loved the fact someone could spot us, she had me fingering her for ages, orgasming multiple times, she had buttons on her dress so they were undon, titts out, she looked amazing. She is definitely not into swinging but we both love being on holiday and she sunbathes topless, watching people look at her bare titts really gets her going."

We will be heading to that hill as the nights draw in for exactly the same thing, maybe with watchers joining us

» Add a new message to this topic