FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Daytime dogging

Daytime dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonnew OP   Man  over a year ago

westerham

Does it actually happen and how abundant is it ? I know the gay and bi scene covers most hours but couples dogging I have always found is a evening adventure and never seen any daytime play what I find strange considering the varied places around the uk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve often thought this too, perhaps it’s the too many people about during the day.

Maybe people are at work in the daytime - just an idea

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watfor, west London

I met a couple a few years ago during the day, It was a bank holiday weekend so they where out on the Sunday. I had stopped in a carpark outside ringwood, and they came threw the trees at the far end and stopped and looked around. I got out the car and they noticed me as they turned to head back in to the woods, the guy started putting his hands on her arse and really gave it a good squeeze and look over his shoulders at me I locked the car and followed, I eventually found them have a play with each other, I watched for a bit before he called me over.

The only other day time is on studlands beach or holiday in Gran Caneria

It does happen, but if you thought might time digging was hit or miss then day time is as rare as dropping from a rocking horse

Daytime dogging used to be quite frequent.

Now everyone has a camera in their pocket!

By *onyDunnMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I used to see it quite often, including in shopping centres EG the top floor of the car park at Lakeside Essex. Woodland, near beaches and country parks are the obvious places. But it is very much to chance. The hit rate is very low compare to night time. It is also seasonal EG not in school holidays. But with practise, when you are out and about, you can spot couples who might have a little play. Indeed some take a day off work, drop the kids off at school, go for a meal/gardens/coastal are, have a play before doing the school pick up

By *lan10Man  over a year ago

stone

Over the years I have been dogging perhaps had more fun daytime than at night.

» Add a new message to this topic